Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which one is the best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hel vs vider ..

im going to buy one of these 2 .. tell me which one is better,why and the best loadout

thx:cool:
Vidar is better but RH only, Hel is more widely available hence the name Rheinland Pirate Cruiser
The Hel is lighter, less powerful but more maneuverable. The Vidar is bigger, packs a bigger punch, but is more susceptible to enemy fire. Pick the one that suits your playing style.
' Wrote:The Hel is lighter, less powerful but more maneuverable. The Vidar is bigger, packs a bigger punch, but is more susceptible to enemy fire. Pick the one that suits your playing style.

Buy a Geb... it will rape both of them..
Hel. Anyone who has seen Sea's youtube video of it knows how dangerous it is.
It's all about play style. The Vidar might last a few more seconds in a group fight because of its heavier armor, but the Hel can dodge with greater ease. In either ship, you're going to be molested by bombers because they are pretty fat. I like my Vidar well enough, though I prefer a Rheinland Cruiser.
' Wrote:Buy a Geb... it will rape both of them..
Geb is really bad.

And like others said
Evasion/speed
Or strength/power ?
Personsally I'd go Vidar(strength)
Bump .. i need more people to choose which is better
you should have made a poll

bloogaL

I'd say Vidar. As for a good loadout, 2 cerbs on the top two heavy slots, a LM and a missile (hessian or otherwise) on the bottom two and the rest full primaries is a good all purpose support cruiser loadout.
Pages: 1 2