Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is there any other community like this one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings, dear members and friends.

In order to explain the title a bit, what i mean is:

Does anyone here know about a game, other than Freelancer, where there is a community of Role-Players? Somewhere where the RP is valued over PvP and things are more about the fun of Character interaction than about fighting...

I am just curious if there is a chance for me to find another community similar to this one.
If anyone wants to know, no, i am not tired or bored of Freelancer. It's just that i like playing more than one game, and i wondered if i could find another game where the community resembles the one i found here.

I hope someone could give me an affirmative answer.
Also, if you wish to discuss the matter then please do. But do not begin raging towards my post with negative or rude replies.

I wish only to speak with those who show and also deserve respect.
I'm also interested in people's replies to this... I only happened across Disco basically through chance, I've had little luck finding something similar, much to my dismay.
I am in the same position. I found discovery by chance, due to the desire of playing freelancer online...

But the search for a similar gameplay like the one i found here has been in vain so far. That's why i decided to ask the rest of the people here... hoping i might find something new.
I'm more or less of the same mind as everyone else. I had a quick look around for other RP-based, online, space-based games, but came up blank.
*rubs chin*
"Space-based..."
As far as i'm concerned, the back-story of the game can be of any manner... Fantastic, Sci-Fi or anything. It doesn't have to be with spaceships necessarily... What i'm interested in is the community that would actually take advantage of the game's possibilities and Role-play... just like here.
If we ever find another community like us, we shall merge them with us to create the most formidable Q_Q force in the entire interwebz!!! :crazy::crazy:
That is a very nice idea...

But at the same time... i think another good idea (just thinking...) would be for this community to also involve in another game...
' Wrote:But at the same time... i think another good idea (just thinking...) would be for this community to also involve in another game...

World of Tanks!

Many people here play that
' Wrote:World of Tanks!

Many people here play that

Not that i wouldn't appreciate your intention. But...
I already knew that many members of disco also play WoT, yet it's not an RPG game from what i've seen.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.
It's definitely not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4