Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What about a Quiz Competiton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i was thinking about a Disco Wide Quiz I will ask questions House Wise for ex In liberty i would ask "Who is David Hale and tell me his birth date" , The Quiz will have 3 Rounds
1.Max Pain
2.Grand theft Answers
3.Total Kombat
I Will have the Questions in a paper and i wll ask everyone to Role the Dice if they get 3 then i wll ask the 3rd question
Its Just an idea i would love your feedback
regards ,
jess

( i am looking for another guy who can help me with this if the idea is an Success )

EDIT:There will prizes and stuffs
I like the idea but there's plenty of stuff you can simply look up on wiki/forums so your questions need to be real original if you don't want people to just search for the info.
' Wrote:I like the idea but there's plenty of stuff you can simply look up on wiki/forums so your questions need to be real original if you don't want people to just search for the info.
yeah i was thinking about that too so i figured out another solution You will have only limited amount of time or anyone can answer the question
Time zones will cause problems then.
' Wrote:Time zones will cause problems then.
We will arrange a time were most of the pepole can be online

EDIT:" if you want to win something you need to Prove it for that you need hard work which leads to success"
Didn't someone try something similar a few months ago but it failed?:P
' Wrote:I like the idea but there's plenty of stuff you can simply look up on wiki/forums so your questions need to be real original if you don't want people to just search for the info.

May I suggest strange stuff that nobody knows unless a short check is made?

Like...

How many light hardpoints are there on a Shetland?
How many rings are there on the tradelanes from Pittsburgh to Fort Bush?
How many systems must you pass through on the shortest route from Omega-3 to Colorado?

And other similar questions.
They're difficult though. Maybe too difficult...
' Wrote:May I suggest strange stuff that nobody knows unless a short check is made?

Like...

How many light hardpoints are there on a Shetland?
How many rings are there on the tradelanes from Pittsburgh to Fort Bush?
How many systems must you pass through on the shortest route from Omega-3 to Colorado?

And other similar questions.
They're difficult though. Maybe too difficult...
Questions wont be like that it would be house related like
Who was the 2nd Queen of Bretonia,When did the Bretonia kusari war start
' Wrote:Didn't someone try something similar a few months ago but it failed?:P
This is just an idea , I would wait for the Community feedback so that i could make a good decision

I like the idea as well. I would also go for something like keeping track of the right answers, and by the end of the week, the person with the most right answers would win..just a thought.

Also, for the obscure questions, have the answers available , when asked, to show where the info came from. such as the forums, wiki, etc.
Pages: 1 2