Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mastodon Liberty Supertransport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 254px-Mastodon-s.png]

Im wondering if im the only one who thinks this ship looks.... very odd

All the Other houses houses have Super trains id like to see a Libertonian Train cause in my opinion those cargo pods just look like cancerous growths or something... So am i the only one who would prefer a new train like look for liberty? so thoughts?
I agree. It does not really fit the Liberty line, since they go for the smaller and agile craft. Perhaps a refitted battleship model?
What you say I do believe is a good point, the liberty supertransport does not look like anything else in the game and could be replaced by something else easily, not to say that for a transport it is very different for laneing this ship or anything else related to this. Every other house has a train, and I do say liberty would do well with a train as well other then the albatross type classes. something larger for liberty would be nice that 'doesn't' act like the mastodon. in the description for the ship it says it was not originally used for trading in the first place and is used for trading with cooperation, wouldn't the scientists of liberty see that ship as temporary and create a better ship such as a train for the supertransport jobs? this is my opinion on the ship.

bloogaL

But it's so pretty:ylove:
please make it new carrier model! with a FW gun?
remodel it if someone comes up with a better idea

but it IS liberty style. it uses the spine of the cruiser - moved the bridge sideways and replaced the forward cannon with a system to attach large containers. the only difference to most other supertransports is - that it pushes them and doesn t pull them. - of course due to the gameengine it only has 2 sets of containers there - not dozens like a train or so.

but its a very old model - and it has its weaknesses, not to mention its design might have worn off.
Give it better textures, not model, one is great.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Don't change it!!!

It's so ugly it's handsome!!!!

Like me!!!!!
I love it how it is, huge cargo, slow, but with as much armor as a cruiser. Put a CAUVI or higher on it and laugh your way to the nearest station when someone tries to pirate you.
I rather like the looks of it as is, though I don't fly them.

It fits the Liberty line and style as Jinx said, and yeah..

There's really just no need to replace it.

"Don't fix what ain't broke".
Pages: 1 2