Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 100 years of Serbian Aviation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SAD or USA?
Quote:SAD or USA?

Guess I just typed it in Serbian, will edit the post.
No problem. Pity that I wasn't there...
Always interesting to see things like this.

Whose were the pair of grey Sukhoi on the runway in the start of the second video, any idea?

Their paintjob looked cool 8-|
If only airshows in the US were not crowded to the brink of "We have no more water, sorru"

Like the Annual Airshow at Andrews AFB they literally just take tankers and rig a fountain to it.
Congrats to Serbia, airshows are always awesome.

I once had a thing for a Serbian girl...
Quote:Whose were the pair of grey Sukhoi on the runway in the start of the second video, any idea?

Another Sukhoi took off with him, but if you were asking about a green plane, that was a "Soko G-4 Super Galeb". Serbian Military trainer aircraft, also used as bomber of the ground forces and live troops.

More about that plane here: "Super Galeb"
So whats your point exactly
Quote: So whats your point exactly

Your message doesn't have any point at all, and my point here is to present air show to all people that like war planes. Since this community has members all over the world and I don't live in Panama, I can only show a manifestation that is in Serbia. Logic, I live there.

In this thread I didn't speak only about Serbia but I talked about 16 countries that participated in show. I'm waiting for more videos and then I will upload every each of them in action.

If you don't like war planes, simply don't post.