Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RM Or RMC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently bought a Rhrienland GB with weapons and ID, and I want to get a Rheinland tag,

I think I heard somewhere that RM costs credits and RMC is free? Which one is best?
Not RMC but RNC. And no, tags don't cost.
RNC is a tag for all Rheinland capital ships, simply because it is easier to find a buddy in space and because Rheinland Government want's that. Every house has tags for secondary capital vessels. Tags don't cots, /renameme command cots 2.000.000SC (Sirius Credits). Other tags that has password are faction tags, as such they have special recruitment thread where you should apply for faction. In this case you are searching Rheinland Military [RM], all informations about that faction can be found here: OPEN

Also there can't be found best and no best tags, every single of them is representing a faction in a role play for, some are primary and some are secondary.
All House Militaries have an Official Faction tag, such as [LN], RM|, BAF|, etc. And then there are 'Independent' tags, such as LNS-, RNC-, HMS-, etc. Independent tags can be used by anybody, but Official Tags can only be used by members of the faction, which are joined through the forums.
Tag your ship RNC-Shipname.
For extra laughs, LNS-Shipname.
' Wrote:For extra laughs, LNS-Shipname.

That one is actually against the rules (for an RMGB).