Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

I've been playing around on the Freelancer Discovery server for a few weeks now, and I'm really enjoying it a lot. I'm still a huge noob at all of this, so it's a lot of fun to explore everything bit by bit :)

I'm generally known as Archer/AquaNova, the latter being my music production name, but since Archer was occupied already, I first tried Frostbite-, then somehow the account activation never happened and it even got deleted, so I registered again as Tenebrae, which means Darkness (Hehe I like mysterious names).

Anyway, I'm really having fun with the whole RP mood on the server, it's really a lot different compared to most other games I've played, and it's good to see how each action you do has actual consequences, and how everything is involved with each other, I love it!

You'll probably hit me (or already encountered me) ingame by the character name Frostbite, but I play on my character Vortex as well (Trying to establish good contacts with the Zoners), and I got Tenebrae reserved for future use.

Deep respect for the whole team/community behind all this, I'm glad that I discovered this mod/server ;)

Captain Tenebrae out.
' Wrote:I'm generally known as Archer/AquaNova, the latter being my music production name,

Welcome!
If you plan on sticking about, we have a skype chat for producers if you would like to chat with some likeminded individuals. :cool:
Throw me a PM with your skype username if you want in.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

EDIT: Just saw your Soundcloud, digging Journey of Light a whole lot!
Welcome!
Examine the rules,it's actually very important!
And enjoy even more!
' Wrote:Welcome!
If you plan on sticking about, we have a skype chat for producers if you would like to chat with some likeminded individuals. :cool:

Sounds great! Will do:)

And I'm glad you like The Journey of Light, it's still my largest project so far.

' Wrote:Welcome!
Examine the rules,it's actually very important!
And enjoy even more!

Yeah did that a few times already before playing, was glad I did hehe

Username removed

Welcome
welcome and enjoy:):D
'Sup man.

feel free to ask me questions.
:laugh:Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to the community!

Hope you continue to have fun, maybe see you in space.
' Wrote:Deep respect for the whole team/community behind all this, I'm glad that I discovered this mod/server ;)

You should be ashamed of that pun!
Welcome to disco!

Don't let Police Discover you smuggling.

Ya see what I did there!