Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I've signed up a couple of days ago, and I have to say it's a pretty impressive community you have here. I used to play freelancer a lot on Singleplayer, though a friend made an account of your forums on my pc. I've got some nasty exams by the end of this year and it will take up most of my time, but whenever I get to play, I hope that it will be as awesome as I heard. Cheers!
Why Welcome! And yes we are pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
Make sure you've read the rules! :ylove:
Read the rules and have fun.

First thing you should probably look for is a trade or mining faction so you can develop a healthy bank account.

Fly safe.
' Wrote:Read the rules and have fun.

First thing you should probably look for is a trade or mining faction so you can develop a healthy bank account.

Fly safe.

I must disagree. You can have a healthy bank account without joining a trade faction! All it takes is a little skype magic and hard work! Though... my bank account isn't exactly healthy at the moment heh...
Thanks for the heads up! I've read the rules (and agreed with them), but i want to learn how to fight better. I've already made a request to join the LPI. I think it's the first step in that direction.
Welcome to Disco!

Enjoy yourself, maybe see you in space.

Username removed

Welcome.
' Wrote:Thanks for the heads up! I've read the rules (and agreed with them), but i want to learn how to fight better. I've already made a request to join the LPI. I think it's the first step in that direction.
The Liberty Navy would be another good choice in that regard. A lot more active than the LPI, that's for sure.
' Wrote:I must disagree. You can have a healthy bank account without joining a trade faction! All it takes is a little skype magic and hard work! Though... my bank account isn't exactly healthy at the moment heh...

I hope your not dropping hints...

Mums the word...

Welcome to disco,
Apparently I am known as the guy who gives free stuff away!
Thank you all! See you in space!