Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New House?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Nothing personal aginst French...altough I hope NOT... That can spoil whole Freelancer and Discovery... adding few systems is fine, but whole house?

And the in-build story of freelancer... 5 sleepers were sent to Sirius...and theyve managed to leave in the very last moment... I dont think French had enough time to build one...

And noone said in original story that France was part of the Alliance...

EDIT: To be clear Im aginst any new House, not aginst French house hehe
Well.....

I dont mind another house per se - though you could do that with Outcasts and Corsairs.. but then if you did that you would be taking away the biggest pirate groups.

Anyway.. the thing i wouldnt like about this is if they DO have to do a player wipe... that would... REALLY be irritating
Yes the player wipe is troublesome...

Also frenchies and SCRA? Err... we are gonna look like sissys (joke)
A new House would be interesting indeed. oh the wonders, the exploration.
It would even refreshen the mod for seasoned players.
Player wipe though... troublesome? That is a understatement, have you looked at the stats page lately?
France in Italy fleets got blowzred up in Starlancer.

And we don't have much room for a new house, do we? :\ The Four houses, Omicrons, Omegas, Taus, Sigmas, and all the guard systems pretty much take up most of the space.
' Wrote:France in Italy fleets got blowzred up in Starlancer.

And we don't have much room for a new house, do we? :\ The Four houses, Omicrons, Omegas, Taus, Sigmas, and all the guard systems pretty much take up most of the space.

Look at the entire sirius map, top left... huge hole that can fit a house comfortably
' Wrote:A new House would be interesting indeed. oh the wonders, the exploration.
It would even refreshen the mod for seasoned players.
Player wipe though... troublesome? That is a understatement, have you looked at the stats page lately?

I'm not quiet sure what you mean.

Maybe I express myself badly, I meant it would be very very bad for a playerwipe to come...

No - but im imagining a player wipe would be the HEIGHT of annoyance... in my case, it has taken me AGES to make my characters to the point where now i dont have to mess about with "rep fixing" (hate hate hate) and all that bollocks and am set up, bought, equipped and everytime i log in is just to RP and enjoy it... to have to go through ALL THAT again??????

uuurrrggggggggggghhhh....... no thanks:(

unless of course... a player wipe doesnt mean you lose everything? (I can has?) :nyam:

I would not have many probs with a wipe.... Heh... after few months I would be close to what I am now - only about 8 chars I have:P
Player wipe = all characters get deleted. Period. So... no, you no can haz.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40