Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: lol hi again (konnichiwa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was pretty much absend before and for some reason decided to try playing again. Nowadays I'm curious about the Kusari background....honestly, I'm not exactly sure I will spend much time here, but I already started (and begged for some money form my RL bro), so why not....

I have two ships now - Yokai (basic default ship, nothing special yet) and Tengu (3200 units (tonns?) Samura barge)

There's a small chance that I will go to Japan in RL next year. Also I met a couple of Japanese people(which is rather a miracle in the country where I live), read books about Japan and even studied Japanese language a little. I'm gonna be somewhat busy in December, then maybe I'll find some RL job or will work as a freelancer-translator or copywriter (huh). The point is I will either need to survive 6 months till my trip to Japan, or forget about Japan and start my /adult/ life finally ~ (Yep, I mean, finding a real job or applying for PhD...somewhere...somehow).

So as you can see I feel somewhat unsure about my future Discovery FL prospects.... I feel pretty curious about Discovery RP still, and would be interested to start some RP with my non-trading character... But again, cannot promise anything yet, sowwy.

Username removed

Quote: /adult/
You from 4chan ?

Also welcome:D
' Wrote:You from 4chan ?

Also welcome:D
Uh, come on, everyone is from 4chan nowadays >_>
Hello and welcome. There's nothing going on in Kusari.
If you like Kusari and know anything about Japanese mythology, we want to know about you.

We're kind of like the GC, Expcept we're Militarists instead of Feminists and Professional Transhumanist Soldiers instead of Delinquent Girls on Cardamine. We also do lots of sneaky conspiracy things.

Check it out!
' Wrote:If you like Kusari and know anything about Japanese mythology, we want to know about you.

We're kind of like the GC, Expcept we're Militarists instead of Feminists and Professional Transhumanist Soldiers instead of Delinquent Girls on Cardamine. We also do lots of sneaky conspiracy things.

Check it out!
Oh well...That's a curious idea for a group, not sure it's related to Kusari much. I'm a big fan of transhumanism and I remember the way Temporary Autonomous Zoners first appeared in discovery and was a bit jealous of their RP...but now.... Well I think I can give it a try. But I don't promise anything.... I'm a more roleplay-oriented person, than just pirating/fighting.

By the way, already established a FA fighter character. Not like I had an opportunity to RP much.

ps. By the way, someone already told me about Udo Ackermann ICly (or was it your alt?)
Then you'll probably like us. We fight plenty but I need people who can RP both internally and externally and keep up plotlines. Half the time I end up trying to recruit my enemies before we end up shooting each other:P

Anyhow, check us out.

And yes, that was my alt you met, as is Udo. Udo is scared of Kusari due to past... incidents... as well as his being sent to an alternate dimension and terrorized.

Granted, it's not QUITE as bad as the time Die Wilden <strike>mind-raped</strike> politely suggested he fly into the sun.

Or the time when he got locked in Vierlande prison for Christmas.

Or the following year when he was Santa's Elf and had to deliver presents.

Or just last week when he got possessed by Ame-chan and had the SCRA shoot him (he got better).

But yes. Crazy stuff happens around here.

Username removed

Quote:Uh, come on, everyone is from 4chan nowadays >_>
I am actually from 9gag, but ok.