Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Players Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[XTF]-Nicolae, Baphomet, Eraesmus, James.Chadron, LR-Ambient.Morality-B, LR-Fool.Me.Once, LR-I.Blame.Your.Mother, LR-Incriminating.Fella, LR-Uninvited.Guest-P, LR-Unnecessary.Force-P, MNS-Dainsleif, Sanguis have been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.9 You must follow the restrictions/allowances of your ID, as well as the diplomacy of the NPC faction it represents. If your ID does not represent an NPC faction (generic IDs), then your reputation and conduct must match the actions of your character. You must not dock at bases that your NPC faction is hostile to, or attack allies of your NPC faction.

Consequences: I thought we already did a few sanctions about weird alliances to take down bases. This is a yet another one. Guns have been taken off all of you. Some of those chars mentioned were renamed; guns were taken off your other chars.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

bloogaL

Can I have the evidence please?
Sent.
Posting on behalf of the XTF.
Evidence, please.
Sent SSes your way too.
Thanks.
However, this sanction is not clear for me.
What's wrong about Rogues and Outcasts shooting the base together?
' Wrote:Thanks.
However, this sanction is not clear for me.
What's wrong about Rogues and Outcasts shooting the base together?

Nothing with those two. But Rogues and Outcasts + Council in one group is wrong.

bloogaL

I'm going to assume that us being in a group with the Council player is what the admins have seen at fault here, but no where do I see on my LR ID that I can't ally with them. They're not police, military or corperate, so what's the problem? It's weird, sure, but we invited him into the group just because he was helping us out. We didn't know who he was, he just came along to join in. Just because we're in a group together, doesn't mean we're allied either, just makes things easier to co-ordinate if we have to. We were NOT allied, we were working together, these are not the same thing. Working together is a lot easier when you're in a group together, hence, we joined in a group together. Besides, even if you do decide to classify being grouped together as being allied then my point still stands that that's not against the rules anyway.
If an admin could clear it up with me whether an actual rule has been broken, or this sanction just came about because of the recent events between HF and LR then that would be great.
Not sure that the council guy was even shooting then.
Just tagged along to talk in group chat (as i understood it).

That's a valid point, though. Noticed.
what i want to know is how the last 2 pics (which were taken from the Incriminating.Fella (fitting name right now) have any relevance in this at all? Is it because of an LR ID IFF storta?
Pages: 1 2 3 4