Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SHIPS BANISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have looots of time without playing but after finding some more time and recovering from emotional situations i have returned to the world of freelancer, my first problem is that i have found that most of my ships dissapeared i can't recall them all but... i had a Rheinland Gunboat fully armoured, a Rheinland fighter with codename weapons fully armoured too and a Hegemon miner with close to 400.000.000 credits stored, it was docked on texas as i remember...

please i wan't at least an aswer since i have spent so much time on this and with close to 700.000.000 in loss there is not much incentive to return to playing
When did the last time you log your ship ?
' Wrote:There is something else we need to talk about ...
When asking for server related help, for goodness sake,

PUT THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER IN THE POST PLEASE

That is all
LOL ... MONTHS ago to show them to my friends... and then they where complete... Fl.Lengahcra is the name of the fighter.. the gumboat has.. i think RNC-Mariana02 and i can't remember the name of the hegemon

bloogaL

' Wrote:MONTHS ago
How many? I believe the inactivity timer for char wipe is 6 months or so.
idk like 4 or 5 months and i logged in every one of them.. to show them
' Wrote:idk like 4 or 5 months and i logged in every one of them.. to show them

Thats a long time.. I was inactive for 4 months and got half of my accounts deleted.
discovery constantly struggles to get less and less players -.-