Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Limited access to Naval personnel database.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TB_Gitsune_new1.png]
Name: Hagoromo Gitsune
Sex: Female
Birthdate: 17.3.792
Political views: Unknown
Biography:
Born on planet kyushu in 792 A.S the Gitsune clan, where serving in the Naval forces was a tradition.
Yet, the clan was prosper and influencial; Hagoromo did not know poverty and lives confortably.

Her childhood was pretty normal. She studied in the best schools and universities and at the age of 16, she was admitted to the military academy.

She finished her studies when the tensions with Bretonia turned into a full scale.
In 815, she gained the rank of Daii(leutenant).
In March of 816, she was transfered to the strike battlegroup alongside with her parents.
Unfortunatelly due to poor intelligence informations, the battleship her wing was assigned to and that her parents were serving on, ran into a Bretonian ambush and was destroyed.
From that time, something happened in the head of Hagoromo, even though medical examination didn't show anything out of the ordinary, her behavior changed drastically. From once kind and calm girl she turned into a brute and cruel woman. The way she was flying also changed. She became more violent, showing no mercy to her enemies.

Hagoromo even several times lost her ship during combat, in order to destroy her enemy right before ejecting. She Rapidly began to climb up the ranks and in 817 was transfered to the tokkeitai division with the rank of Daisa, and participated in deep strikes far in to Bretonia space. During her raids she wore mask, probably to hide her happy face from others after destruction of another hostile ship.

In 818 after the end of war she returned to Kusari and was transfered back to normal forces when the disbanding of Tokkeitai wing occured. The situation was not stable and during Kagakagaris deflection she decided to support the new government, transfering valuable information to their HQ.

With this, she killed 2 hares at once, she broke ties with her old masters and recieved promotion to Vice-admiral placing herself in a prestigious commanding position and granting her almost unlimited possibilities. Yet... Rumors spreaded that the Tokkeitai division was actually never disbanded but turned into a more shadowy organisation, which was now lead by Hagoromo. She also didn't forgot her mask and from time to time you can see her wearing it.

This woman is a great puzzle. As her family name - Gitsune - would suggest, she is like a fox trying to get as many benefits as she can from each situation.
Little is known about her Political views as she is known to swiftly change her mind. She is generally following those who have more power or can reward her the best for her help, and also proved, that she did not hesitate to use the most cruel strategies to reach her goals.

A year ago, Kaisho Gitsune lead 66th division to a large scale reconnaissance in Omicrons systems, following Taisho Nagata directives. Sadly, no contact was made with the battle group since it left the outskirts of Kusari.

Commanding ship: KDS-Sotangitsune
Status Updated

Quote:Personal logs:

Day 1.
We finally left Kusari. That last briefing was so boring, even there Nagata managed to make everything so complicated. Send reports for this, for that...Do this, go there... Bah, like I'm not admiral myself, I already know what to do.
Day 15.
Yet another report was sent, we haven't met any ship since we left and it is quite strange considering that this space is always full of order ships.
Day 28
First contact, ship briefly appeared on scanners and after a moment was gone, I'll keep ship on DFC2 for now.
Day 60
I already sent several reports but got no word back from Nagata. I wonder what he is thinking. Is that a game for him? Direct communications are not working in this nebulas so I cannot reach him myself.
Day 75
We passed several systems, even one guarded by the Order. Luckily for us we managed to slip mostly unscratched.
Day 104
We picked strange signals nearby, distress calls from a military ship. it sends SoS signal on Kusari military frequency. It might be a trap... However it is a recon mission so we need to investigate it, crew and ship is ready for battle.
Day 105
It was indeed a trap, damn it. We lost several fighters, cruiser hull was breached in several areas and engines were hit several times. Now we need to check if no component reached critical state within the ship.
Day 115
One of the engines just died, there was not enough resources to fix both of them and cooling just went off. We better wrap up this mission and head home, it seems like someone slacked and forgot to provide us with the necessary resources for the repair.
Day 120
It seems like someone is pursuing us. The same signature appears from time to time on our scanners. The worst is our second engine is not working well. We just can't get some distance. Ship is on DFC2 and ready for battle if need arise.
Day 123 3AM
We tried to hide from our pursuer in an asteroid field. It was a bad idea, we got into a trap. A ship twice as big as ours was waiting for us there. With only one engine working there is no hope to escape, we have to fight.
Day 123 6AM
We dispatched all available forces; our fighters and a couple of bombers to try holding enemy back, but we are outnumbered and outgunned severely. Situation looks very grim. I'm not sure if we will manage to get away from the fight. Propulsion issues keeps us pinned to this location.
Day 123 8AM
Hull breaches are all over the ship. We almost got no fighter cover, some of them still trying to hold enemy ships. Most of them were already destroyed. Cruiser won't hold much longer, however we will fight until the end.
Day 123 9AM
No hope left, after that last hit, the ship atmosphere pressure cannot be maintained any longer. We are abandoning the ship. We either die here from aid deprivation or try our luck with escape pods. No matter, there is a little chance that we survive.
Day 123 10AM
My escape pod was hit by something. My head is bleeding... Loosing consciousness.

Day 297
I woke up in a room, it is obviously some medical center. How did I manage to survive?
Day 315
I'm on Freeport 11 in a medical center. A zoner patrol found me and three other crew members six months ago and delivered us here for medical assistance. Unfortunately Chusa and Shosa died from injuries, only Chui __ survived. only two members of the whole expedition survived. I hope admiralty sent teams after us already.
Day 350
I tried to contact HC several times, no response on our regular frequency. I wonder what happened there.
Day 360
Still no contact from HC and no sign of any rescue team. I've been in a hospital for 2 month, they are finally going to let me go tomorrow.
Day 362
People from the Freeport hospital helped me a lot, but it is time to get moving from here. I wonder where to... Back to Kusari or back to where my ship was destroyed? I need some answers.
Day 370
I managed to find a crew for a small expedition and some sponsors, it looks like no one can say no to such a beauty. Zoner pilot that found me was kind enough to provide me with coordinates. I'll start from there.
Day 375
There is no sign of the ship by the coordinates. No wonder. Escape pods were thrown quite away from the actual fight zone. Now we need to locate the cruiser. I hope that thing is no longer there.
Day 377
We did it, we found the ship. Does not look good; it is torn apart, multiple hull breaches, even some bodies still fly in space. Several chimaera hulls are spotted nearby. We need to salvage everything we can and get back to Freeport. Time waits for no one, we need to do it quick unless we want to meet that thing again.
Day 378
We got everything we could take. salvageable equipment, ship parts, even some parts of the hull. I doubt that this freighter ever saw so much cargo. I need to get all the information from the database I can and sell the others remains. I wonder how rich will I be?
Day 390
Finally I sold all parts, now I'm rich. Still no response from HC and no sign of rescue teams. I doubt they will be happy to know that I sold all the equipment and that our mission was a complete disaster. I think I'll wait a few more days and start to look for a ship to move to the Sigmas.
Day 400
I believe it is time to get on a ship to the Freeport in Theta. It is somewhat strange that HC remains silent, I guess I'll know more once I get back to Kusari.
Day 412
I met a Samura trader on Freeport 7. He told me the last news about Kusari, it seems KNF HC changed once again, Nagata and Hijikata died and Loyalist forces managed to breach Kyushu system. I'm in no rush to return to KNF since no one is looking for me. I'll let them believe that I'm dead. With all those credits in my pocket, it will be enough to start a new life, without caring about expenses. I'll wait and see what can I gain from this situation. Most likely I'll move to Kurile first, to get more information.

She didn't waste time when she returned to Kusari. Quickly joining Hogosha ranks she opened to herself whole new world, underworld to be more precise. Trade deals with corsairs, sure, get credits from Lane Hackers for another delivery, why not. Travel and explore Gallia, yeap, just don't get killed.

With all the remaining cash from her bargain on FP11 she may relax and live peaceful life, but it is not for her. Perhaps captain chair on Raba is also doesn't fit her, on the other hand this ship is well protected and other may see you as yet another poor captain that move cargo to get enough credits for survival. Only one person in her crew know about her past and ties to KNF, well, he was once in the KNF too, both survivors of the failed expedition, most trusted man in her crew and her right hand.

[Image: BC_01_blue.png]

The Sotangitsune Battle cruiser is the first prototype of the Bakumatsu class.
It is outfitted with new scanner systems, based on kishiro alien research, and also has superior hull structure which allows it to withstand even more hits.

Ship status: Destroyed, scrapped for parts
Flagship of the Kaisho Gitsune battlegroup, it was used to venture deep into Omicrons systems.

Characteristic:
Complement: Standard 350, Max 600, Current 400
Speed: 350 on cruise, 90 on pulse.
Sensors and processing systems:
  • ATECS (advanced technology command system)
  • OYQ-11 advanced combat direction system
  • OPS-22C search radar
  • OQS-4A hull sonar
  • OYQ-11 ACDS
  • OQQ-22 ASW system
  • NOLQ-3D EW system
Electronic warfare and decoys:
  • TCD-8 intercept system
  • HW-3 jammer
Armament:
  • x1 Type 99 NGR-1A
  • x1 Type 90 SSM-1B
  • x1 Type 23 AMW
  • x2 Type 94 naval gun
  • x8 Type 76 CIWS
[Image: 3126731.jpg]
Name: Toshizo Hijikata
Sex: Male
Birthdate: 9.10.787
Rank: Kaisho-ho (Rear-Admiral) of Kusari Naval Forces. Commander of North Fleet.
Political views: Supporter of the conservative party. Loyal to the Empire personnified by the previous Emperor Jien Kogen. Slowly losing faith in old regime.
Additional information:
After kishiro coup, he found himself in a difficult position. Given his honor code, he found it hard to leave fellow brothers in bretonia, but he eventually decided to not follow the path of betrayal. He rather decided to organize something within kusari, to help those stuck in bretonia.

Unfortunatelly, the current government watching closely the ones sharing such beliefs, almost completely restricting possible movements and actions of loyalists. Wave reductions swept through the fleet mainly affecting those who were loyal to old Emperor.

For his strategic knowledges he was never completely demoted from admiral rank, but only for one step from vice-admiral to rear-admiral. Also new high command sent a new assistant, more like a watcher to prevent him from doing anything that could harm current Kusari.

Few months have passed and he began to loose his faith in old regime and it's supporters, they were corrupt and were doing nothing to resolve situation, they were sitting and waiting for better times, grabbing as many credits as they could.

Status Updated:
During Taisho Nagata attempt to usurp power inside the Naval Forces, Kaisho-ho Hijikata served Nagata with loyalty and eventually protected him to the end.
During Hijikatas last stand versus loyalist forces of Taisho Takahashi, he commited seppuku on the bridge of his flagship Kirishima.

Commanding ship: KDS-Kirishima
[Image: toodark-.png]

The Kirishima and Ise are sister ships of Kongo class battlecruisers.
They are specifically modified to intercept and neutralise smaller threats to battleships, as well as provide fire support in nebulas.
They are outfitted with long range scanners and an enhanced version of SSM for long range battles in nebulas on north of Kusari.

Ship status: Scrapped
Additional information: The flagship of Kaisho-ho Hijikata was heavily damaged during the fight against Taisho Takahashi loyalist forces. By order from the Admirals Circles, its hull now serves as target for expirmental weapons testing.

Characteristic:
Complement: Standard 250, Max 400, Current Classified
  • • ATECS (advanced technology command system)
    • OYQ-10 advanced combat direction system
    • NOLQ-2C EW system
    • OPS-20C search radar
    • OQS-4A hull sonar
    • OQR-1 TACTASS
  • • TCD-8 intercept system
    • HW-3 jammer
Armament:
  • • x2 Type 90 SSM-1B
    • x1 Type 23 AMW
    • x2 Type 94 naval gun
    • x8 Type 76 CIWS
[Image: Shizuku.png]
Name: Yin Shizuku
Sex: Female
Birthdate: 6.8.794
Political views: Unknown
Biography:
Little known about her childhood, only that she was born on planet New Tokyo. She grew up in an orphanage at the church and after that joined naval forces academy.

In age of 19 she joined regular forces and began her career.
During the bretonia war she was transferred to tokkeitai division and rapidly gained promotions for her skillful tactic of disguising and luring enemy forces into a trap.

She is cold blooded, always calculating her chances to win before attacking.
She cannot accept defeat but understands that her life is more valuable than victory and can run from battle when situation becoming very grim for her.

With the change of leadership she was transferred to south fleet and received under her command new battle-cruiser. Unfortunately she is frequently missing on the bridge due to her other tasks on liberty border. She is known for her good ambush tactics and when on the bridge of her ship, she utilizes all of its strengths.

After unsuccessful missions on the Liberty border she returned to see her house tormented by the civil war. Inadequate high command and employed tactics left her unsatisfied with the current situation. Not only that, but her mentor went missing in the omicrons leaving her alone with the decisions, agree with the current situation or change something.

She decided that it is a time to change, leave naval forces duty and focus on intelligence gathering. Perhaps with the up to date information, Naval Forces HC will be more aggressive towards enemies of Kusari.

Commanding ship: NA

Unfortunately or fortunately for her, transfer to KNI never happened. She went silent for a couple of months till IKN forces landed on Kyushu. No records found about activities during blackout, however she is believed to be MIA by Naval forces and KNI. She left Kusari and currently trying her fortune in Rheinland and Omegas, mostly freelancing and exploring. Currently flying under call-sign Moryo she hit a jackpot in Dresden and may even obtain some cash for a new ship and crew. At the same time she decided to keep her profile low to not draw attention to her and turn her fortune into misfortune.

[Image: BC_02_green.png]

The Hyūga is a unique ship in its class.
After reviewing the internal structure of the beams, constructors were able to expand hangars to almost in twice the size, slightly reducing the amount of armour plates.
This ship and its strike group are great to deal with any convoy, the battlecruiser can suppress with fire any ship of cruiser class and lower to protect the bomber wing and allow them to deal with battleships.

Ship status: Active
Additional information: Flagship of Nitto-Kaisa Shizuku, the Battlecruiser was repaired on Yukawa Shipyard last year. Hyuga was towed there, badly damaged in a bloody strife in Galileo system against -redacted; To view classified information you need to have rank Kaisho or higher-

Currently active in New Tokyo system.

Characteristic:
Complement: Standard 200, Max 300, Current Classified
  • • ATECS (advanced technology command system)
    • OPS-22D search radar
    • OQS-4C hull sonar
    • OYQ-11 ACDS
    • OQQ-22 ASW system
    • NOLQ-4C EW system
  • • TCD-8 intercept system
    • HW-3 jammer
Armament:
  • • x1 Type 99 NGR-1A
    • x1 Type 90 SSM-1B
    • x1 Type 23 ASW