Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To many sanctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I dont know you but to me playing in disco has become a little hard

I dont dear shooting or engagin someone without 3-4 screeshots before during and after pvp

i see to many sanctions post every day

to me look like is becoming a gestapo server

Dont make me wrong i have ben sanction only ones in all my time in disco and was long time ago when i was new

and i dint know all the rules

The atmosphere needs to be more friendly in the server!!!

I haven't taken a screenshot since I started playing again (unless you count the one of me shooting Pueblo with a CSV) and I haven't been sanctioned yet.
' Wrote:I haven't taken a screenshot since I started playing again (unless you count the one of me shooting Pueblo with a CSV) and I haven't been sanctioned yet.

I dont take screen shots to report other ppl but just to protect my self if they report me
To be quite frank, the rules are not that hard to memorize and keep them in mind when playing. Most of the sanctions you see are from people who hardly read the rules or didn't care about them. I believe the problem is that people often go for sanctionlancering without even considering PMing the rule violator and straighten out the situation in a brief and uncomplicated manner before posting a report and therefore strain the admins with more bureaucracy.

Another matter is the lack of information. People who newly joined the server are often not aware of the forums, let alone the rules. It took me three months to reach the forums.

And the comparison you made with the Gestapo is actually a serious accusation and in this case in no way applicable, imho.
' Wrote:And the comparison you made with the Gestapo is actually a serious accusation and in this case in no way applicable, imho.

all sanction are all money all guns all money all guns in 1 ship or all ships in the account

do you think this is right for every rule you break??

Yes.
' Wrote:Yes.

you are very friendly you know that??!!!???!!
Yes.
The admins process the reports they get. If you think there are too many sanctions then really you think there are too many reports. I can agree with that.
If people would simply respect the 0.0 rule ("Be excellent to eachother") there'd be a whole lot less sanctions. People who play fair have nothing to fear. People who decide to be arses to other players can expect little to no leniency.

Personally I call that justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6