Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Who's in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---------------User Name---------------
---------------Password---------------
========Wrong Password========
"Uuuu hmmm let me see"
========Wrong Password========
"Hmm wait I GOT IT!"
---------------Acepted---------------
---------------Verifing---------------
========Log in success========
---------------Connect---------------
========Connecting========
========Connection Failed =========
"WHAT?! UGGG"
---------------Conect---------------
========Connected========
"Ahh, finally!"

"Cpt. Zeth3 Here"
"Hello, on the server Discovery of Discovery...Maybe even the normal server. I was thinking about making a station. I will be making the history, and i'll start when the first person is interested. Until then i'll be working out the kinks and attempt to come up with a good name.
Please send your Comments, Requests, Ideas, and any thing else here... And let me know what you guys think. Thank you, Fly safe and i'm looking foreword to hearing what you have to say, and maybe even working with you."

"This has been Zeth3, Signing off."

*Push sign off button*
*Sigh* " Well I think that when't well for the first time." "All except the technical difficulties at the beginning."
========Still connected========
*Hits computed hard as possible!"
========Un-connecting========

---------------Connection lost out of range of service---------------

"Well guess that worked."
I've locked your thread because this board is for in roleplay information concerning already existing player bases on the Discovery RP 24/7 Server.

If this is intended to be a roleplay thread you need to repost it in the Communication Channel section minus the out of universe information.

If this is intended to be an out of character message to people interested in building a base on the Discovery of Discovery server you should repost it in the Other Discovery Servers forum section.