Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: lock please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Basically what it says. I had a GMS IDd Train. Have not used in maybe 3 months, so I decided to trade a little today. Now it seams 50% of who i was neutral, and friendly with are Hostile, and almost hostile so i cannot land anywhere. So when the hell did they nerf the hell out of that ID? Do they want Gallic ships in Gallia only now? As it looks like that is only place i can land.
Whenever Gheis was last updating rephacks, I guess.

Which factions are you now hostile/unfriendly to? You should still be able to rep the ship sufficiently in order to be able to visit lawful Kusari and possibly Rheinland. Bear in mind that you'll be rephacked undockable to all other mining groups/corporations in order to enforce the line on your ID which says "can't dock on X, Y, Z bases...".
Were you trading in Liberty and Bretonia or something?
' Wrote:Were you trading in Liberty and Bretonia or something?

I was actually docked in Bretonia at planet New London. Popped out, and everything was red. I used to be Nuetral to them all except BMM/IMG bla bla mining groups. Now all of Bret is hostile. So i was like NP makes sense. But i noticed some Liberty, and others are not red, but 1 tick from red now, so even though not hostile, I cannot land. For example Spa and cruise. I took some passingers from NL where as i said i was docked, Up to the system(forgot name) north of Okinawa to a lux liner owned by Spa and cruise. Well cannot dock there, so wasted 20+ minutes, and not even sure where to unload, as 2/3's of my routes were screwed from last rep hack.
Basically everyone yells "why no one plays Gallia factions" this is why. I tried one, found it limited, but ok. Now? Now it is useless, cannot dock pretty much anywhere outside Gallia/Kusari. So congrats, you want more Gallia players, but yet again found a way to lose more Gallia players.

PS. Anyone want a Gallia 5K train? Since they fracked it's rep that took me over 6 hours to make, and explored 75% of sirius, and all of Gallia with, this POS is gone next time i log on.
Again. Way to go devs on once again getting more people to leave Gallia, and Kusari factions.:angry:
' Wrote:I was actually docked in Bretonia at planet New London. Popped out, and everything was red. I used to be Nuetral to them all except BMM/IMG bla bla mining groups. Now all of Bret is hostile. So i was like NP makes sense. But i noticed some Liberty, and others are not red, but 1 tick from red now, so even though not hostile, I cannot land. For example Spa and cruise. I took some passingers from NL where as i said i was docked, Up to the system(forgot name) north of Okinawa to a lux liner owned by Spa and cruise. Well cannot dock there, so wasted 20+ minutes, and not even sure where to unload, as 2/3's of my routes were screwed from last rep hack.
Basically everyone yells "why no one plays Gallia factions" this is why. I tried one, found it limited, but ok. Now? Now it is useless, cannot dock pretty much anywhere outside Gallia/Kusari. So congrats, you want more Gallia players, but yet again found a way to lose more Gallia players.
PS. Anyone want a Gallia 5K train? Since they fracked it's rep that took me over 6 hours to make, and explored 75% of sirius, and all of Gallia with, this POS is gone next time i log on.
Again. Way to go devs on once again getting more people to leave Gallia, and Kusari factions.:angry:

So you're annoyed at having your trade restricted by roleplay.

Right.

In case you forgot, the GRN steamrolled into Edinburgh and booted out OSC and Planetform. They have plenty of reason not to let a GMS ship dock.

Also, docking a GMS ship on New London is fairly stupid.

' Wrote:Ok i have tried in past to play Gallia. Found it dead most times. So i tried a Gallia trader that can go all over Sirius, and Gallia. Was a little limited, but with rep bribes and such was OK. Now they gone and made it so you cannot go anywhere outside Gallia, or Kusari without everything shooting at you as 50% are red, and the rest 1 tick from red, so they go hostile to support all the others. This also means no where to dock, so no where to trade.
All i keep reading is Gallia needs players, Gallia is empty, and so on. Yet everytime there is an update, or ID rep ninja's they make Gallia even harder to play, and less apealing to players.
What they need to do is actually make it easier to play, and more player friendly, or just get it the hell off of Disco.

Idea's? oppinions? Have at it.

Translation: "Q_Q, I cannot trade all across Sirius in a 5k with a neutral rep, and now I have to follow the roleplay of the ID I am using."

Gallia will be made more "friendly" to play in for 4.87, but that will not be done by compromising roleplay integrity.
But isn't it somewhat strange, seeing that GMS is the only Gallic corporation with ties to the Council?
Ill take your ship if your giving it away free.
' Wrote:But isn't it somewhat strange, seeing that GMS is the only Gallic corporation with ties to the Council?

The GMS may have ties with Council as far as giving them tidbits of money or resources in secrecy, because a more lax government would mean more profit for them. Otherwise they're full backers of the Crown. This does not mean they can fly around Sirius pretending to be members of the Council.

Down-edit: I stand corrected. Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote the above.
Actually Echo, No. I'm going to have to say that's fairly wrong, to a point.

GMS is a mining faction of Gallia, yes. But unlike Solar, IDF and EFL, they are not corperations of the King. It is a freestanding corperation and only does business with the crown because it has done so for years. They have connections with the council as well, supplying major amounts of ores and other goods to keep the council running. They don't care who it's for, they mine and they mine well. I mean heck, they basically stripped Gallia.

Oh, and ZE AAAAAAARCH!
' Wrote:Actually Echo, No. I'm going to have to say that's fairly wrong, to a point.

GMS is a mining faction of Gallia, yes. But unlike Solar, IDF and EFL, they are not corperations of the King. It is a freestanding corperation and only does business with the crown because it has done so for years. They have connections with the council as well, supplying major amounts of ores and other goods to keep the council running. They don't care who it's for, they mine and they mine well. I mean heck, they basically stripped Gallia.

Oh, and ZE AAAAAAARCH!

This is why i chose GMS ID. I was told by many, including admins and devs that GMS was not hostile to sirius factions, and at the time i got the ID they were not. I was told this would not change, that was obviously a bold faced lie as it did drastically. I do not care if i cannot trade everywhere in a 5K, as i have other 5Ks and B-trans, and a junker, and freelancer to pretty much cover everywhere i decide to trade.
It is being told 1 thing when asked, and putting in the time because i was told it was fine, and then getting it in the azz a few months later without any lore changing, or updates to story line.
It was made to trade between Gallia, and sirius as everyone i asked faction/admin/dev, and general player base said go GMS they are liked/tolerated by all. Now outside Gallia Kusari they are hated by all. Funny how BS always floats to the surface.
Off to scrap the train, and 3 characters that had RP based on it.

Thread maybe closed. The typical bashers have had their say. I see nothing helpful, or even on topic coming.

PS. To the base owners i was supplying with cryocubes. Sorry.
Pages: 1 2