Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not valid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not valid
I was the one who sold it to him, he isnt lieing. We came to conn to tarde the cloak, we oppened the trade windown he sent money and I sent cloak. Right when window closed server crashed. We came back online and he told me he didnt have the cloak and money.I have the money but no cloak.
Don't trade in Conn. It likes to make things disappear. Trade inRP:cool:and it's safe.

Conn has some weird quirks and will DC when trades are made at times.
Server crashes are the same for all systems.
I lost cau8 like that once, problem was that I was multiboxing to change it between the ships so was not able to bring any evidence to get it back since never thought such stuff can happen.
Admin base in Delta sells cloaks, you just need friendly admin to help you,character names help as well.
' Wrote:Don't trade in Conn. It likes to make things disappear. Trade inRP:cool:and it's safe.

Conn has some weird quirks and will DC when trades are made at times.

We were to far apart
' Wrote:We were to far apart
Then make the RP trip?

: In conn when you do trades the game will at times crash on just you, sometimes right as trade is made or even seconds after, or when you dock after.
Why?