Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery US Relaxed RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Discovery US Relaxed RP

East Coast US Server up 24/7
dsru.dvrdns.org:2302
Discoveryus.forumotion.com

Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/DiscoveryUSRelaxedrpserver

6 new player bases designed to increase trades/mining/smuggling in Gallia. Gallic mining adjusted for higher output. Relaxed atmosphere, everyone welcome. Official clans get home system and startup funds after reaching official status. New players get startup funds after 1 weeks of play. Many new restarts!

HighGuard is the ADMIN
(09-17-2012, 12:50 AM)shutbug29 Wrote: [ -> ]Discovery US Relaxed RP

discousr.dvrdns.org:2302

6 new player bases designed to increase trades/mining/smuggling in Gallia. Gallic mining adjusted for higher output. Relaxed atmosphere, everyone welcome. Official clans get home system and startup funds after reaching official status. New players get startup funds after 1 weeks of play. Many new restarts!

HighGuard is the ADMIN

I signed the server up on flserver.de twice but still not listed. Sent e-mail but no response. We ARE up and running 24/7 since August so stop in and check us out.

AngryCool:exclamation:
(12-02-2012, 05:33 AM)Halomaster Wrote: [ -> ]

HighGuard is the ADMIN

I signed the server up on flserver.de twice but still not listed. Sent e-mail but no response. We ARE up and running 24/7 since August so stop in and check us out.

All issues have been resolved. Come on over and check us out!
(01-22-2013, 02:28 PM)shutbug29 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 05:33 AM)Halomaster Wrote: [ -> ]

HighGuard is the ADMIN

All issues have been resolved. Come on over and check us out!
Today, I can see yours in the list, but failed to log in, don't know why. that sucks!
I would like to give thanks to all, Alley thank you so much for helping us fix the bug in the discovery-usa relaxed.
It is so awesome to see the team work from both server thank you again for all your help.
*** Just for info we are NOT the old DUSA server. I keep getting questions about that. Smile
welcome back to our server Smile Chinese server .
(08-03-2016, 06:04 AM)Halomaster Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back to our server Smile Chinese server .
Halomaster: If you want to advertise the Chinese server, then start a thread for the Chinese server, instead of making an inappropriate post in a thread about an American server. If you don't know that China and the USA are on opposite sides of the planet, then get some remedial geography lessons. Personally, I couldn't care less about a Chinese server that gives me PING of 250 to 300 that I know makes Freelancer unplayable.
And we do not, honestly, care about either of them as they both siphon away potential players from the main server and should not exist in the first place. (sun)

Your servers feed on misinformed players who think that Discovery, like most 2016 games, have clusters for NA, EU and so on. They choose the server with the lowest ping, see the 3 players online and give up on Discovery. Players who would have otherwise been potential stayers.

Good job for making it harder for us, just because you wanted a sandbox of your own. Appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4