Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

About 6 years ago I used to play Freelancer relatively religiously. I have recently reacquired the game and discovered much has changed! Back when I used to play it with the clan I was apart of ([MC] Gamers - anyone on here a former [MC] Gamer?? If so, let me know!) I was very active and the mod we ran was not the Discovery mod. So even though I was at one point a very experienced Freelancer player I have essentially rendered myself useless! As the saying goings, "If you don't use it, you're going to lose it." How true it is in this regard!

Anyhow, I've only rediscovered my love for Freelancer for a few hours of gameplay time but I am very quickly remembering how much fun this game really was! I look forward to seeing you out there and maybe soon allying myself with one of you!

See you out there!

TBone
As it seems we got another oldly but newee (Gets out his capping hat) Welcome aboard.
Thanks!
Welcome. I'm also a returning player and know what you mean. Have fun!

Username removed

Welcome
Welcome to Disco!

Hope you can adjust to how things are around here and continue to enjoy yourself. Maybe see you in space...
Thanks everyone!! I feel like my next step is to decide which faction I'd like to be apart of! I'm looking forward to it!
Ahoy there. Welcome to the Forums.

Have fun at applying at the factions, there's really a large choice, and I'm sure, that everyone will accept any newcomer gladly.

Enjoy your stay.
' Wrote:About 6 years ago I used to play Freelancer relatively religiously.

I really love that part. Welcome and have a lot of fun on discovery.
I reccomend you to play Outcast faction 'cause when i started playing discovery i had a friend who introduced me with Outcast RP and OC ''way of life''. When i was ready i applyed for Outcast faction.
I am sure you will have a lot of fun here.

If you have any questions or something, feel free to contact me via forum.
Thanks, Venkman! You're the first person to recruit me from any faction so I'll definitely take a look into the Outcasts!
Pages: 1 2