Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: help with clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i joined this week and i saw many groups and clans around and they look like fun to be in
but when i asked a ln to join their clan he told me my english isnt good enough for rp on this server

my english is not so good but i know what is rp and i rp a lot but not in english
i wanted to know if i can find a group who does not mind my lakc of english skills
i curently have a rhino and starblazre
' Wrote:i joined this week and i saw many groups and clans around and they look like fun to be in
but when i asked a ln to join their clan he told me my english isnt good enough for rp on this server

my english is not so good but i know what is rp and i rp a lot but not in english
i wanted to know if i can find a group who does not mind my lakc of english skills
i curently have a rhino and starblazre

The priority of this game is RP on English language. If you want to be part of some group on this server you should understand and speek English. Discovery RP is an server where you must use only English.

You should RP on English and i'm afraid no one will let you be part of group unless you speek English or RP on same language.
' Wrote:The priority of this game is RP on English language. If you want to be part of some group on this server you should understand and speek English. Discovery RP is an server where you must use only English.

You should RP on English and i'm afraid no one will let you be part of group unless you speek English or RP on same language.
i do rp and speak english on this server
but it was not enough for ln.
so i ask if there is a clan with lower sandarts
Well, everything depends on your experience. Disco good place to improve english skills.

As for faction, if you're interested to join into Zoner group - give a look there.
' Wrote:i do rp and speak english on this server
but it was not enough for ln.
so i ask if there is a clan with lower sandarts

My advice is to apply for idk..... faction that you like and try to writte your biography very good and use some fancy words.. you kow what i mean....
[LN] are one of the more 'elitist' factions around here (I don't intend to offend anyone), you probably want to have a look at a less 'orderly' faction first, probably an unofficial one. Many people around here would be happy if they got new members and your English is fine enough for playing here.

Also a pro-tip: using proper grammar and punctuation will make people listen to you more often, might want to change that as well.
Well practice makes perfect and being surrounded by a bunch of people writing English always helps. You sound willing to get better. I know a group who is very friendly to new players getting their feet wet in Disco, you should join them, their ID (although in a relatively small ZoI compared to others) allows you to taste just about every form of activity Disco has to offer.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...7247&st=260
Independent Miners Guild is a caring faction and open for newbies, supporting and helpful people in there.
Not to forget it's one of the most diverse faction in terms of gameplay, allowing you to mine, trade, fight with many other players all over sirius.
i dont know if i want to enter clan who is known on the server
if i mess it up people wil blame them not me
are there small clans i can enter?
(09-23-2012, 10:02 PM)Junes Wrote: [ -> ][LN] are one of the more 'elitist' factions around here

*Sigh*

If you can write a bio, have a grasp of the rules and have basic reading comprehension, you're pretty much bound to get accepted. Unless you're an objectionable douchebag (there are very few of these, if you're realistic about it), in which case it will be a lot harder.
Pages: 1 2