Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So....

- How do i change the forum layout to the one we had before? I don't like the new interface.

- 10kb for avatar 160x160? Are you joking? Change it to a bigger size, 10kb WTF?

- My screen name was Makc_RU, now it is Maxik77...can i change it back to Makc_ru?
1) You don't.

2) Host it somewhere else.

3) In your profile settings.
Loken, thanks for the reply it really helped. Also, why did we change to the new layout? Is it because of the recent dos attack? Is disco now using a different B-board?
We've changed the forum from a hugely outdated version of IPB to myBB; it's something that was discussed a while back. It'll take some time to get it set up fully so please have some patience. Smile
Got it. IF there is a chance of having different color/UI layouts, it would be cool to have it.
Loken, don't
tags work anymore? Have they been taken out? How to center an image on the page now?
You can wait for a reply or you can find out yourself right now by clicking help at the top of the screen & then clicking where it says 'my code'

It's all very simple
Thanks, it helps.