Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just do it, it would take about 3 seconds, whats with devs not doing simple things that would literally take absolutely no effort or time.
Adding regional names to the passenger commodities would probably cause more confusion as each has at least two of their cheapest buypoints in different areas, usually somewhere within Gallia or the border/edge worlds, even the names of the commodities are misleading.
Coincidentally me and a few chaps working on an OS&C faction have been gathering some suggestions to improve the passenger commodities in general, if theres anything you folks would like to contribute feel free to PM me or shoot me a message on skype (details on my profile) and I'll add them to the list.
Also Xoria, if you have a bit of spare time at some point I'd appreciate any pointers you can give to make the suggestions workable. Cheers.
To reflect the split of the two factions, could The Core get it's own pilot commodity, so that it no longer shares Bounty Hunter pilots with BHG?

I can make an infocard.
After asking Padua Liberty Rogues' leader, I got a positive answer to the following request:

Lower the price of Cardamine on Padua.
Make Cardamine buyable on Leiden.

Reasons:

Padua Liberty Rogues have long standing roleplay on avoiding Cardamine.
Lane Hackers have long standing roleplay on living on Cardamine.
(03-13-2015, 11:38 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]After asking Padua Liberty Rogues' leader, I got a positive answer to the following request:
Lower the price of Cardamine on Padua.
Make Cardamine buyable on Leiden.
I lowered the price at Padua, but neither of those bases can resell Cardamine because that creates a bugged route with Cardamine to Manhattan.
Xoria, is there any chance I could get BMMs from Denver also sold on Buffalo (price adjusted if needed)? I would really like an alternative smuggling route for unlawful peeps which does not involve slaves.
(03-12-2015, 10:42 AM)The Core Wrote: [ -> ]To reflect the split of the two factions, could The Core get it's own pilot commodity, so that it no longer shares Bounty Hunter pilots with BHG?

I can make an infocard.
Bump for this. Also can we have a sell point for Gaian Wildlife on a Core base? Animals need their share of highly immoral and unethical experiments too.
(04-02-2015, 12:24 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2015, 10:42 AM)The Core Wrote: [ -> ]To reflect the split of the two factions, could The Core get it's own pilot commodity, so that it no longer shares Bounty Hunter pilots with BHG?

I can make an infocard.
Bump for this. Also can we have a sell point for Gaian Wildlife on a Core base? Animals need their share of highly immoral and unethical experiments too.

Buuuuump, the new infocards are in so a new pilot commodity would be ideal. I'll make work on an infocard.

[Image: TheLaneHackers.png]
Artifacts price on Leiden

Since vanilla, there has been a number of infocards, rumors and also Hogosha NPCs in Leiden Base's bar which mentioned that the Lane Hackers of Leiden are involved in the artifact business by buying them from the Hogosha and then moving them deeper into Liberty.

Subsequently, we would like to request the Artifacts price in Leiden Base to be buffed in order to:
  1. Promote this lore-friendly Hogosha and Lane Hacker business relationship.
  2. Make it more profitable than selling the artifacts in Kusari which is a much shorter route and totally legal.
  3. Establish it as an alternative location yet less profitable than a lawful Liberty base. Please note that Junker bases in Liberty still offer 1000 credits more than the proposed price.
  4. This indirectly may also promote the Counterfeit Software trade runs which they are currently nonexistant.
The current price is 2750 credits and we request it to be raised to 3600 credits which is less lucrative than a lawful run since it offers 400 credits less than Planet Denver (same distance, lawful base) and 2000 credits less than Planet Manhattan.
(04-02-2015, 12:24 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Also can we have a sell point for Gaian Wildlife on a Core base? Animals need their share of highly immoral and unethical experiments too.
Check Dabadoru Station. I think this has been the case for a long time already.
(05-18-2015, 09:55 PM)The Lane Hackers Wrote: [ -> ]Subsequently, we would like to request the Artifacts price in Leiden Base to be buffed ... and we request it to be raised to 3600 credits
Done.