Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DHC would like to request buypoint for Blood Diamonds added at Raubling station in Munich, and buypoint for Artifacts added at Planet Holstein in Frankfurt.

Reasoning:
We have an ongoing RP about studying Blood Diamonds, and oorply, would like to have own base buying them so we can sell the ones we intercept from players/NPCs. Bundschuh base in Munich already buys Blood Diamonds, it shouldn't be a problem.

As for Artifacts, secret alliance with Corsairs gives us direct acces to their original source. We obviously are interested in studying them, and selling on the black market the less valuable ones. Planet Holstein is our choice for secret artifact research facility placement.

Edit: Soon as it's finished, a more complex request will be submitted, with a bigger number of commodities and our bases being involved.
(07-07-2015, 09:57 AM)Daumann Heavy Construction Wrote: [ -> ]
[font=Courier New]DHC would like to request buypoint for Blood Diamonds added at Raubling station in Munich, and buypoint for Artifacts added at Planet Holstein in Frankfurt.
Both done.
Domo arigato, Xoria-san.
Request

As the leader of The Council I would like to request the following:

Removal of the Basic Alloy resale point from Perpignan Spaceport
Removal of the Munitions resale point from Battleship Pamiers
Removal of the Engine Components resale point from Chalons-en-Champagne Station
Removal of the Polymers resale point from Planet Marne, both entries
Removal of the Superconductors resale point from Perpignan Spaceport

Reasoning

The above listed commodities on the above listed dockable solars are without exception by far not the cheapest in the whole game, and by using Freelancer Companion on default settings, I found no routes originating from these stations with these commodities to be above the profitability margin of 1,5 cr/sec/slot. With this I feel the removal of these redistribution points would not affect the economy negatively severely.

(Actually profitable routes begin far above 2 cr/sec/slot, I'd say around 2,3-2,5, while certain freighter-only routes are ~2,7, contraband routes going above ~3.)

Their existence however creates certain issues for me upon trying out commodity-related activities like this to create activity for my own faction and for those in connection with us, like I have done in the past. There was already an incident (read OORP spoiler on bottom) where commodity supplies were done via delivering not even half a minute afar from the purchase point, which I would like to avoid with having the closest sell point being at least a jump away.

If it can be done, I'd be happy. If not, I'll try to solve the issue on my own, thought I've no idea how, yet.
(07-15-2015, 08:28 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
Request

As the leader of The Council I would like to request the following:

Removal of the Basic Alloy resale point from Perpignan Spaceport
Removal of the Munitions resale point from Battleship Pamiers
Removal of the Engine Components resale point from Chalons-en-Champagne Station
Removal of the Polymers resale point from Planet Marne, both entries
Removal of the Superconductors resale point from Perpignan Spaceport
All done. That's a model example of a request.
Thank you very much, kind sir.
[Image: aXEXMAx.png]

Cross would like to request two things:

-- Slaves getting a buff in Alpha

-- and that the Cardamine/ Black Market Munitions route from Malta to Kruezburg Depot be toned down a bit in exchange for somewhere in Liberty to offer similar prices. (or optionally a route into Gallia(Gallic junker base?)/Kusari(GC base) that'd actually be profitable that OC ships could run?)

The first is caused by the desire to see a boost in trade ships headed in and out of Alpha, as they've been rather sparse since the nuking of Premium Scrap prices.

And the second: As it stands right now, the best profit route is through Rheinland; an area we don't have any lore reason to be actively engaged in dealing cardi in, as well as being one of the few places we don't have ZOI. Meanwhile Liberty is a zone the Outcasts have a massive market for, and inRP are known to smuggle to anyway. (take the Kruezburg profit/sec + BMM sellpoint, and put it on Beaumont or Buffalo or something)

TL;DR Cardamine's kinda weak at the moment. Outcasts and their allies, as well as the lawfuls that oppose them could use a boost in activity.

ADDENDUM:

It's come to my attention that the sellpoints for Niverton and the Rogue Destroyer in New York would better stand to have their sellpoints inverted, as to make more sense inRP for the Outcasts, Rogues, and Lane Hackers alike. If possible, we'd like both of them swapped.

Request

Core bases are in need of a general overhaul of the commodities they export/import. Some stuff doesn't really make much sense (they export Synth paste rather than import it?). They could also use a new plethora of imports, to make the bases more interesting (i.e Slave labour on Alabama), or just commodities which will be useful for generating activity ('ore' import points). APM/Core also produce various military equipment such as ships and guns. They'd also produce other weaponry and equipment, such as Military Vehicles or Energy Field Equipment. Finally, in regards to Durban, it could use a few commodities to help it maintain the big biodome on top of it.

Therefore we are requesting the following:

Dabadoru should import Marines, not be exporting them. Dabadoru needs to no longer export these, but import them at a reasonable price.
Dabadoru should import Synth Paste, not export it. Dabadoru needs to no longer import it, but import it at a reasonable price.
Dabadoru should import Pharmaceuticals, not export it. Dabadoru needs to no longer import it, but import it at a reasonable price.
Addition of an Alien Organisms import point on Dabadoru.
Addition of a Propaganda export point from Dabadoru (Gloria Aeterna!!!!!)
Adding similar changes above to Capetown Station would also be nice.

Dabadoru, Durban Station, Alabama Shipyard and Capetown Station don't import water. For the sake of POBs, they really need to import water.

Addition of a Slaves import point to Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Criminals import point to Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Premium Scrap import point to Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Manifolds import point to Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of an He-3 import point to Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Reinforced Alloy export point from Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Ship Hull Panels export point from Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of an Energy Field Equipment export point from Alabama Shipyard.
Addition of a Military Vehicles export point from Alabama Shipyard.

Addition of a Sorted Artifacts import point to Durban Station.
Addition of a Xenobiotic Filters import point to Durban Station.
Addition of a Gaian Wildlife import point to Durban Station (there's no import point on Dabadoru).
Addition of a Fertilizers import point to Durban Station.

Other

Creation of a 'Core Pilot' commodity to replace the Bounty Hunter Pilots found in the cargoholds of Core IFF'd NPCs. The infocard would be the following:
Quote:These pilots are the elite military personnel of The Core. They are extremely well trained and are very vicious in battle, as a result, they are hard to capture. Although disgusted that their pilot has fallen into non-Core hands, The Core will nonetheless pay greatly for their return.

On a final note, I only have a question to ask. What's the word on requesting new export commodities for the bases to import? As in, entirely new commodities.

Thank you for reading this request.
Adjustments according to the previous 2 requests (to the extent possible) will be in the next update.
Request

Hello, I would to request temporary change of commodities which Brandenburg Border Station is buying. Reason is that after "Rheinland update" will be implemented, the station will be moved and it will get bigger model. I would like to RP the rebuilding of the station, but logically it doesn´t buy any commodities which should be brought for rebuilding. This change will allow me to bring more activity by temporarily create some "new" trading routes which will not crash the economy balance (because the prices will be same like on other stations in the systems) and I can make it attractive by bonus payments but without totally ruining RFP funds.

The proposed prices are in majority of commodities just same like on Dortmund station which is in almost same distance like Brandenburg when you arrive to New Berlin system from Stuttgart or Frankfurt. It couldn´t be applied only to Nuclear Devices and Xeno filters. (Note - I have nothing against bigger prices of course Smile )

Here is the list of commodities and proposed prices, and also overview of prices of the same commodity on other stations in system to show that the proposed price is according to economy balance).

Energy Field Equipment - 4186 cr.
(Bonn 4346, Dortmund 4186, Essen 4178, New Berlin 4187)

Nuclear devices - 1574 cr.
(Bonn 1769, Oder 1255)

Plastics - 3976 cr.
(Bonn 4060, Dortmund 3976, Essen 3968, New Berlin 3820)

Robotics - 1351 cr.
(Dortmund 1351, New Berlin 1268, Essen 1186, Bonn 1066)

Ship Hull Panels (those from Kyushu) - 4749 cr.
(Dortmund 4749, Bonn 4571, Essen 4404, New Berlin 4136)

Solar Panels - 3327 cr.
(Bonn 3409, Dortmund 3327, Essen 3319, New Berlin 3174)

Xenobiotic filters - 1575 cr.
(New Berlin 1448, Bonn 1434, Dortmund 1305, Essen 1305)