Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-14-2016, 05:09 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]APM Advanced Hardware etc etc etc
I've spent the last two weeks debugging, and I've only made it halfway through, so it may take a while before I can get to this. As to the Core Pilots, I looked into adding them to NPCs a few days ago, and I concluded that I can't figure out how to do that. You'll have to find someone who knows how to distinguish between the normal BHG ship loadouts and those dedicated to the Core. Maybe Haste? I wouldn't expect this to get done without a campaign of sustained, focused harassment reminders.
That's fine, take your time. I'll poke Haste about the pilots.
Hello Xoria,

we have been thinking about something that Interspace could transport that would be something that is always inrp. We had the idea about Business executives. But it seems odd to ferry around personell in a transport. And if we go to transporting people then we take OSC's job away.

So we came up with this:

I hope something like that can be implemented. I added the same thing four times because then you could travel between each of the HQ's. Maybe you can take it as an inspiration but we would really love having something like that.

Thanks a lot.
Added next update:
* APM Advanced Hardware
* Kemwer Munitions
* RoboCultivars - a cooperative venture between Synth Foods and Kishiro to replace human labor in agriculture. Definitely not going to make Farmers Alliance and LWB happy. Produced on Planet Honshu, providing Synth something to haul from Kusari back to Los Angeles or Stuttgart.
* Cardamine is split into two commodities to simplify pricing. Cardamine sourced from Malta is basically unchanged, but within Liberty another Cardamine will be repackaged at Buffalo for distribution locally.
* Artifact resales on Gaian and other bases to be replaced with sales of Sorted Artifacts to simplify pricing.
Sale and buy points for Cardamine and Artifacts are unaffected, though prices will change.

* Human Organs moved to Heisenberg Research, as an export commodity for Cryer rather than a contraband. This gives Cryer exports from Denver, Cambridge, Koeln, and Sigma 17.

If Interspace Commerce is going to transport anything at all, then it is in the same business as Universal, Gateway, or Republican, with a huge variety of options to choose from.
Speaking as someone who enjoys flying his UC and smuggling from time to time, it seems like a bad idea in my opinion to take human organs from the gallic brigands when it's the only gallic produced unlawful commodity their stations sell and give it to a faction that already produces 3 unique commodities (medstasis bands, synthetic marijuana and stabiline).

There is also already a fair amount of roleplay around brigand organ smuggling. I personally believe that Human Organs should remain as a Gallic Brigand produced smuggling commodity, or that at least the main Nox sellpoint be moved to a brigand base.
(01-17-2016, 08:53 PM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]* Human Organs moved to Heisenberg Research, as an export commodity for Cryer rather than a contraband. This gives Cryer exports from Denver, Cambridge, Koeln, and Sigma 17.
But Heisenberg is not Cryer base, it is Freelancer base which as far as I know have same purpose like Barrier Gate in Coronado - haven for all unlawfuls and place where anyone can obtain equipment.
That's why it's called Research Station, right? Nah, I'd rather call it an independent research complex than a hub for random unlawfuls to gather.
I think Cryer rather receive Human Organs, rather than produce them... I dunno.
(01-17-2016, 08:53 PM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]* Cardamine is split into two commodities to simplify pricing. Cardamine sourced from Malta is basically unchanged, but within Liberty another Cardamine will be repackaged at Buffalo for distribution locally.

Might want to make so you can buy the new Cardamine commodity at a Junker base or two since inRP they are also one of the middlemen for the distribution of Cardamine like the Rouges.
I am curious if the economy of Omega-52 will be tweaked in the near future, it's economy is a bit of a mess right now and makes it undesirable for folks to ship goods to-from it. Sad