Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-11-2017, 03:35 PM)QuinnZai Wrote: [ -> ]There shouldn't be any need to balance this commodity as Rochester and Ouray are not far from each other and this used to be an existing commodity we had for smuggling in the past. Is there any chance we could have our sell point for Black Market Light Arms on Ouray please?
Done for next patch.
Is it possible to implement economic redundancies around a certain system in order to mitigate the sigificance of routes relevant to that specific system and prevent economy balance issues should stations change owners a bit more dynamically than usual (and all this in a reasonably short period of time)?
What are the chances of Manoel Outpost in Sigma-13 becoming a cardamine buy point as well?
(11-22-2016, 07:28 PM)Croft Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add a sellpoint for Synthetic Marijuana to the Luxury Liner Barbados in Vespucci? I meant to request this awhile ago but got thoroughly sidetracked.

Bumpy on this, the planet already does buy Synth weed but it would be nice if it could be "dropped off" at the Barbados as well
Any thoughts on possibling adding Military Vehicles to an unlawful base, Dryden in Ontario and Leipheim in Munich respectfully?
Granted only Dryden's infocard makes mention of selling Vehicles on the blackmarket but it could be an interesting way of giving the Xeno's and Unioners a nice niche.
(02-18-2017, 05:20 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
Is it possible to implement economic redundancies around a certain system in order to mitigate the sigificance of routes relevant to that specific system and prevent economy balance issues should stations change owners a bit more dynamically than usual (and all this in a reasonably short period of time)?
Everything you said there could be interpreted three different ways. Try again and be more specific. Avoiding one long run-on sentence might help.

(02-19-2017, 01:24 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: [ -> ]What are the chances of Manoel Outpost in Sigma-13 becoming a cardamine buy point as well?
When people say "buy point" I never know if people mean the station should buy it from the player or the player should buy it from the station. If you mean the latter, the answer is no. If you mean the former, it would be at a small profit only. But I don't know which you mean.

The other two posts require me to review some files before commenting.
Are there any plans to maybe make Liquid Cardamine a commodity that can actually be profitably traded? I mean, currently, there is a sellpoint on Corsica (that sells it for way too much considering Outcasts produce this stuff). Sorted Artifacts are also a thing that can be traded, although their profits are also very meh, yet they have more than one sell point. Why is the Outcast equivalent of that being treated differently?
(02-24-2017, 07:04 PM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2017, 05:20 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
Everything you said there could be interpreted three different ways. Try again and be more specific. Avoiding one long run-on sentence might help.

What I'm curious about is if it's possible to technically free the economy of a certain system without touching the system itself, but creating redundant copies of anything (equipment, commodity, etc.) unique to it in the surrounding systems instead.
Well, this prolly already been asked, but forgive my noobish behavior trying: Can CR have some trade devevolped, i mean, a commodity so we can make a trade route from, and into Coronado (a legal one, plz)? If theres already this project, what still needs be done, from players side?
So, it has been brought to my attention that with the introduction of the Xeno relics, the artifact related commodities have been (logically?) nerfed in prices.

So first we obfuscated any sort of commodity trading with corporate ore shipping, and now we do the same in smuggling by implementing unlawful ore shipping?