Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't see how the price change would motivate cargo piracy when The Wild can shoot down transports anyways. It would even more so motivate to sack traders dry and might be less healthy than trader having a chance against snubcraft.

Have the faction tried ooRP rewards, like Vagrants are doing with their Bounty Board but instead Wild does it for deliveries?
Why would the Wild need to do that explicitly that way while any other faction has fair sellpoints for stuff?
The whole point of it is to not "shoot down the transports anyways". Killing the trader > any demand.

As for your proposition, I thought about it but never actually got to the implementation part. Seeing as Vagrants put their own version out I might finally finish it. However, NPC sellpoints would sure as hell make our lives easier.
Not to mention that it would be cool for Nomads themselves to have a commodity to haul around, even if just in small amounts. As it stands right now, Nomads just create matter from nothing, which is not good. A commodity like "Silicate Matter" or something similar that can be mined by and sold on Nomad bases would be a cool addition and could lead to cool situations ingame.
Hi Xoria!

IMG got a new base in O47 (Madeira) and I would love to do a large construction / shipping / r&d roleplay and spend like 2-3 billion on a rp that should last a year for construction, small model changes that reflect the progress, etc.

To be able to do these "player-player bonus trade missions", a drop-off point for construction commodities has to be there (or no one ever will go there).

I would like to request the following construction commodities to sell to NPCs for standard formula price on Madeira:

1. Basic Alloy
  2. Deuterium
  3. Drill Bits
  4. Energy Field Equipment
  5. Engine Components
  6. High-Temperature Alloy
  7. Mining Machinery
  8. Plastics
  9. Robotics
  10. Super Alloy
  11. Volgograd Ordinance (to hollow out the asteroids inside via detonations)

Thank you! Smile

Jack
Hi there, given that Freeport 2 is now a Pirate Fortress can it please sell all manner of drugs, drink, and pleasure?
(10-15-2017, 11:55 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Rho Irra
====================
It doesn't shoot. It also doesn't sell a Nomad Power Cell which I'd expect.

Fixed it not firing, post here about the Power Cell. -Xalrok
(09-21-2017, 12:11 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention that it would be cool for Nomads themselves to have a commodity to haul around, even if just in small amounts. As it stands right now, Nomads just create matter from nothing, which is not good. A commodity like "Silicate Matter" or something similar that can be mined by and sold on Nomad bases would be a cool addition and could lead to cool situations ingame.

This could get very fun, a sell point for Intel factions/Core/Order/SCRA to encourage them to get out there trying to steal it. For themselves.

Edit:
Also it seems that Human organs still are not at smuggling commodity levels despite being banned in all houses
Did drinks suffered a remodeling in their distribution systems?

Suddenly I can't find places to sell Rum in Rheinland, except to Junkers.
Would it be possible to give Core Pilots some better sell-points, similar to how other pilots sell for extra on their enemies stations? Currently its a flat 5.000 everywhere, whereas other pilots can get 10.000-15.000 each on prisons/important bases