Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-29-2017, 11:04 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to give Core Pilots some better sell-points, similar to how other pilots sell for extra on their enemies stations? Currently its a flat 5.000 everywhere, whereas other pilots can get 10.000-15.000 each on prisons/important bases

Also, could we get some Rheinland Cap pilot sell points in gamma/xi please? We have Bretonian and Kusarian ones, but they don't spawn there, so kind of useless.
Beep boop beep.

I made a request a year ago about an Artifacts export point on Dagger Outpost in Omega-55. We both concluded that using the normal Artifacts commodity would be fine, and a new one wouldn't be needed. The Planet that the station orbits around Abonoscom (I probably got the spelling wrong) is known for having lots of artifacts, and The Core has started hauling them up from the surface. I think an artifacts sell point would create a lot of interesting RP opportunities, as it gives The Core a venture into the black market, among other things.

I'm not sure if this was implemented, so I'd like to ask again, please.
Please Add a Black Market Munitions sell point on BD's side of Tomioka taking into account that transports can not dock there.
And military vehicles*
Two queries in regard to Iridium Ore as a commodity:

- Xenos do not have any sellpoint for captured Iridium Ore anywhere.
- Zoners, except of Valetta and Tripoli, have no other place to push that commodity in their 5kers. Is that balance reasons?
BUMP
Boop
I made a request last year to have weapons and military vehicles on BDs Tomioka.
Could the Kamisu Base, Freeport 8 or Battleship Kumamoto get a sellpoint of some base-repair commodity?
Is it possible to add sell points for Sake among bases in Omega 52?

Would make sense given that the Blood Dragons and Coalition are allies and VI would do trade between the two.

The alliance treaty between them even outlined shipping Sake and Vodka to each other.
(01-02-2018, 03:49 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Boop
I made a request last year to have weapons and military vehicles on BDs Tomioka.

(01-09-2018, 01:17 AM)Tureis Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add sell points for Sake among bases in Omega 52?

Would make sense given that the Blood Dragons and Coalition are allies and VI would do trade between the two.

The alliance treaty between them even outlined shipping Sake and Vodka to each other.

Boop for both of these