Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-31-2018, 08:23 AM)OmicronAir Wrote: [ -> ]What of Gallic lane/gate parts? They're sold on Calais in Picardy, and if my thinking is correct, they're the same commodity.
Would the Picardy to Provence lane parts route die from this?

It's different commodity named "Gate/Lane Parts" and is unaffected by this request.
I have a question contains a request.

Why there is no Lawful selling point for Gold Ore in Kusari anymore ? is there a concept behind it ? as far as i remember there used to be ?
(02-07-2018, 03:44 PM)Ayman Abdullah Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question contains a request.

Why there is no Lawful selling point for Gold Ore in Kusari anymore ? is there a concept behind it ? as far as i remember there used to be ?

Most factions that could go to Kusari with gold ore can go to gallia now with a few exceptions. Therefore it's better over all you get more money and activity moves to a house that is growing in activity. Now if only Human Organs out of Gallia was viable
(02-07-2018, 05:59 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]Most factions that could go to Kusari with gold ore can go to gallia now with a few exceptions. Therefore it's better over all you get more money and activity moves to a house that is growing in activity. Now if only Human Organs out of Gallia was viable
I dont want to turn it into argument but the reason you mention sound really not so logical to me, or lets not say it isnt logical it is but there is so much more ways to increase the activity in galia such as for example why the Junkers was separated from Galia Junkers ? dont you think if they became the same faction again it would increase the activity even more than removing a Lawful selling point of gold ore in Kusari ?
How about more selling points to smugglers in Galia ? like Brigands ?
Can also the smuggling profit be increased a little ? for cardamine, liquid cardamine, and BMMs as an example ? specially the liquid cardamine can it also have more selling points ?
Now that Trafalgar has been nuked by the baguettes, will there be a replacement un/quasi-lawful sell point for Xeno Relics in Bretonia? Perhaps one of the Gaian bases, or Barrier Gate?
(11-28-2017, 11:46 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Please Add a Black Market Munitions sell point on BD's side of Tomioka taking into account that transports can not dock there.

Thank you for doing the above, Could you please add Kemwer and Volgograd munition sell points on the BD side of the planet.

Also suggest (if accepted by players it would affect) standard lawful sell points on Planet New Tokyo and New Berlin as capital planets they aren't too close to the unlawful sell points and would be a good way to recompensate police factions for logging to counter smuggling.
New commodity suggestion: SALT

Why can't we mine or buy/sell salt?
Humans can't live without it, and for sometime in History it was more valuable than gold, maybe salt could open new trade routes for distant space stations on remote systems, it could be bought from ocean covered planets like Curacao and Junyo, or mined somewhere, something like this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9bJhRZtKA
Why is there such a big price difference between Pacficia and Freeport 2? Its a whole 500 credits for bases barely more than 30k away.
(03-08-2018, 06:54 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Why is there such a big price difference between Pacficia and Freeport 2? Its a whole 500 credits for bases barely more than 30k away.

Waaaaaitttt

For what commodity?

I need to know this, for, ahem.