Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-14-2018, 12:23 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ] claims there might have been a 1K price drop from their original sell price on all stations. I've been on and off Discovery so I can't say for sure.

It looks like APM has dropped 1,000ish from alot of its more local points, slightly over 1,000 when selling at Leduc. I am unsure of its primary sell point locations.

I'd also recommend that factions like LSF and BIS suggest buy points for the hardware in their respective systems as they don't currently purchase it (with the exception of Sunderland)
(05-14-2018, 12:50 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 12:23 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ] claims there might have been a 1K price drop from their original sell price on all stations. I've been on and off Discovery so I can't say for sure.

It looks like APM has dropped 1,000ish from alot of its more local points, slightly over 1,000 when selling at Leduc. I am unsure of its primary sell point locations.

I'd also recommend that factions like LSF and BIS suggest buy points for the hardware in their respective systems as they don't currently purchase it (with the exception of Sunderland)
They were abnormally high and rated like contraband before. This has been corrected.
They're technically supposed to be contraband kinda (Houses have been slow to react unfortunately) since they contain traces of alien technology. Even regardless of this, is only a 50 credit profit for several systems jumps really correct? It just seems so strange.
(05-15-2018, 02:26 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]They're technically supposed to be contraband kinda (Houses have been slow to react unfortunately) since they contain traces of alien technology. Even regardless of this, is only a 50 credit profit for several systems jumps really correct? It just seems so strange.
I'm looking at the prices that are live on the server right now and the smallest profit is 1196. I think what happened is that a system change was released bringing Rho closer to Sirius without a price rebalance, and I've now caught up to those changes, returning things to the way they were supposed to be.
Thanks for correcting the oversights.

If I get the House Govs to list it as a contraband, will it be rebalanced accordingly?
(05-15-2018, 02:37 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at the prices that are live on the server right now and the smallest profit is 1196. I think what happened is that a system change was released bringing Rho closer to Sirius without a price rebalance, and I've now caught up to those changes, returning things to the way they were supposed to be.

Omicron Rho was moved in 4.88.1U2, in 2015.
(05-15-2018, 03:08 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 02:37 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at the prices that are live on the server right now and the smallest profit is 1196. I think what happened is that a system change was released bringing Rho closer to Sirius without a price rebalance, and I've now caught up to those changes, returning things to the way they were supposed to be.

I'm not talking about Rho moving. I'm talking about changes to travel paths through systems in between Rho and other destinations. There were enough of those to change several thousand prices in the past few months.

If something is treated as contraband by the Houses, then sales into those Houses will be priced as contraband. Note, however, that "licensing" that legalizes transport under certain conditions nullifies the contraband status overall, so far as I'm concerned.
(05-15-2018, 03:16 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 03:08 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not talking about Rho moving. I'm talking about changes to travel paths through systems in between Rho and other destinations. There were enough of those to change several thousand prices in the past few months.

If something is treated as contraband by the Houses, then sales into those Houses will be priced as contraband. Note, however, that "licensing" that legalizes transport under certain conditions nullifies the contraband status overall, so far as I'm concerned.

https://imgur.com/a/m7PIt3m

Still only selling for 1,055 in bretonia the item cost $1,000.
Could we also have a few more sell points for this as Sunderland is out of the reach for transports, Cambridge could be reasonable?
Boop (I meant bretonia not nt**)
Uncut Diamonds from O-11 to Lyonnais need to be buffed. The route calculated uses the Xi-Beta hole which is for snubs only. I suggest calculating the route through lanes from O-11 to Lyonnais, an easy comparison is Silver ore in O-7 which has approximately the same length but 2k more profit per unit.