Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-21-2018, 11:40 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Uncut Diamonds from O-11 to Lyonnais need to be buffed. The route calculated uses the Xi-Beta hole which is for snubs only. I suggest calculating the route through lanes from O-11 to Lyonnais, an easy comparison is Silver ore in O-7 which has approximately the same length but 2k more profit per unit.

Seconding this, many routes from Rheinland account for this route.

Additional request

Crayter base Sulawesi should no longer selling Promethene it is a pretty strictly Gallic Commodity .
Human Organs gain proper smuggling prices, and only have one sellpoint (Picardy)
(05-14-2018, 12:31 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]Artifacts price dropped too,btw. And too near of 1K

it looks like, in one of the recent patches, when the unstable (ie no transports) Alaska-Omicron Simga jumphole was moved to Alaska-Omicron Minor, the trade routes were all recalculated to go through here. The main problems seem to be anything going to or coming from Liberty (since Alaska is in Liberty of course). Artifacts, APM, BM Light Arms, Iridium, Pharmaceuticals, Counterfiet software

Could we please have this reverted back to normal/previous please, using regular, transport-capable routes?
I'm shocked how something as obvious as snub only jumpholes can be overlooked like this, especially since the routes were manually adjusted after the JHs got introduced. Surely you were aware of this ?
Also, why nearest unlawful sellpoints for ores have so big profit/sec (like in 1.5-1.7 times bigger then middle or far point)? This is make unlawful economic boring.
(05-24-2018, 08:06 AM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]I'm shocked how something as obvious as snub only jumpholes can be overlooked like this, especially since the routes were manually adjusted after the JHs got introduced. Surely you were aware of this ?

I wouldn't be shocked, if this is the actually the case it makes a lot of sense as snub jumpholes aren't something that comes to the mind straight away. Hell I spent days thinking about the routes and that never came to my mind. I'd say its an easy miss.
Hi, since Capetown finally got re-added, but with a new base entry, I'd like to get its commodities sorted. In the past, it basically sold/bought the same things as Dabadoru. Looking at Dabadoru now, it's not too far off from what Capetown used to buy/sell. So in a nutshell:

Can Capetown buy/sell the same commodities as Dabadoru, please? This is mirroring a similar request I made years ago.

Also what's the progress on this?
None of this is really urgent, feel free to tackle it when you want. Thanks.
Gold (regular, not ore) from Dublin seems to be hitting over 500cr/s heading to Cannes Resort, Planets Marseille and Nevers, with prices ~3k higher than other stations in the system, might need a rebalance there?
(05-27-2018, 06:04 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Gold (regular, not ore) from Dublin seems to be hitting over 500cr/s heading to Cannes Resort, Planets Marseille and Nevers, with prices ~3k higher than other stations in the system, might need a rebalance there?

That may (or may not) be because you are having to blockade run that route. Effectively making it contraband
(05-27-2018, 02:01 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2018, 06:04 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Gold (regular, not ore) from Dublin seems to be hitting over 500cr/s heading to Cannes Resort, Planets Marseille and Nevers, with prices ~3k higher than other stations in the system, might need a rebalance there?

That may (or may not) be because you are having to blockade run that route. Effectively making it contraband

If it's contraband, it can be 400/s. More than that is most likely a bug.
(05-24-2018, 08:04 AM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 12:31 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]Artifacts price dropped too,btw. And too near of 1K

it looks like, in one of the recent patches, when the unstable (ie no transports) Alaska-Omicron Simga jumphole was moved to Alaska-Omicron Minor, the trade routes were all recalculated to go through here. The main problems seem to be anything going to or coming from Liberty (since Alaska is in Liberty of course). Artifacts, APM, BM Light Arms, Iridium, Pharmaceuticals, Counterfiet software

Could we please have this reverted back to normal/previous please, using regular, transport-capable routes?

On top of this, why on earth does Dagger Outpost sell artifacts cheaper than Crete?! I'm down with them having a secondary sell point to do shady things with un/quasi-lawfuls (which Lyth has been doing, so thats cool), but with this, and the (hopefully) accidental nerf through the Omicron Minor jumphole, Dagger is now the primary sell point, which is just plain ridiculous, for a commodity as entrenched in Corsair lore as Artifacts. Can we have this patched asap, please?