Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, the hessians would like to know if our Blood diamond sellpoint on Viernheim in Omega-47 could be moved to Ronneburg in Omega-5. This is being done for roleplay purposes.
Hi, the hessians would also like to know if our p-scrap sellpoint can be moved to Leipzig Station in Dresden instead of Vogtland for roleplay reasons that will be announced later on.

~Wesker
Edit on before, the p-scrap sellpoint should actually be moved to Wolfsberg, my mistake.
Would it be possible to get some sell-points added to the (afaik) freighter-only Xeno Hideout on Planet Pittsburgh? Currently it seems to buy nothing at non-default prices. Stuff like Liberty Ale, Food Rations (Li) , (Black Market) Light Arms, Military Vehicles (li), Consumer Goods and Pharmaceuticals would be useful to the Terrorists there, I'm sure, or any other supplies you might deem useful. Also, being able to buy Slaves and Boron would be appreciated too, for making return trips.

Here's some prices I whipped up using FLstat and market_commodities.ini, that could serve as a good ballpark, and none of the commodities seem to give an OP route if bought on the base, either, since it essentially buying at Pittsburg price but further from the trade lane.

Cheers!
(09-12-2018, 10:25 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the hessians would like to know if our Blood diamond sellpoint on Viernheim in Omega-47 could be moved to Ronneburg in Omega-5. This is being done for roleplay purposes.
Yes.

(10-24-2018, 10:52 PM)JorgeRyan Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to get some sell-points added to the (afaik) freighter-only Xeno Hideout on Planet Pittsburgh? Currently it seems to buy nothing at non-default prices. Stuff like Liberty Ale, Food Rations (Li) , (Black Market) Light Arms, Military Vehicles (li), Consumer Goods and Pharmaceuticals would be useful to the Terrorists there, I'm sure, or any other supplies you might deem useful. Also, being able to buy Slaves and Boron would be appreciated too, for making return trips.
Yes.
I am not sure if this is exactly economy related, however Jumpdrive construction materials, namely Gravity Field Stabilizers and Magnetic Superconductors, are only found at Liberty (Pueblo Station) and Gallia. I believe there should be more alternative sale points for those commodities for those who are far from Gallia and cannot Access/far from Pueblo.
quote="Silverlight" pid='2033930' dateline='1537994752']
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Nauru Isn't selling Iridium again
====================

Core planet/moon Nauru is no longer selling Iridium, it is supposed to and this seems to come back and go again with every update
[/quote]

Petty sure this is more of a bug as it gets added and then removed rather than a trade balancing thing just posting it here for completions sake
(10-27-2018, 03:29 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if this is exactly economy related, however Jumpdrive construction materials, namely Gravity Field Stabilizers and Magnetic Superconductors, are only found at Liberty (Pueblo Station) and Gallia. I believe there should be more alternative sale points for those commodities for those who are far from Gallia and cannot Access/far from Pueblo.

Hire Ageira to do the shipping. Smile
(10-27-2018, 04:17 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2018, 03:29 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if this is exactly economy related, however Jumpdrive construction materials, namely Gravity Field Stabilizers and Magnetic Superconductors, are only found at Liberty (Pueblo Station) and Gallia. I believe there should be more alternative sale points for those commodities for those who are far from Gallia and cannot Access/far from Pueblo.

Or Council.
(10-27-2018, 05:12 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2018, 04:17 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]

Or Council.

It may be worth pointing out that having few ways to obtain materials indispensable for construction is yet another way for irresponsible faction leaders/governments (a.k.a local chiefs), who like to assert their power to block other factions for the heck of it, to use it in an unhealthy way in our grande thugocracy social experiment call discoverygc.