Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to have some more Liberty Rogue bases buy Liberty Ale (and maybe other assorted alcoholic drinks) perhaps? In particular it seems like its the independent world bases that are missing out
Consider removing the Poole sell point for fluorine as it makes having it a minable commodity pointless. Or increase every sell/buy point by 1,000ish credits
Hello, I would like to request a sellpoint for Xeno Relics on Sarcelles Shipping Facility as well as sellpoint for Gallic Food Rations on Planet Crete. The RP was concluded between IDF and Custodi some time ago [-]. Thanks.
Back when Marshall Station in Bering became a permanent part of the mod I submitted some commodity suggestions.
Now I was told that I didn't submit it through the right channel so I'll just leave those suggestions here.

Thanks for your time!

BUYING
Cardamine
Ammunition/Weapons
- Light Arms
- Side Arms
- APM Advanced Hardware
Ship Hull Panel
H-Fuel/Mox
Engine Components
Nuclear Devices
Pharmaceuticals
Basic alloy
Scrap
Military Vehicles
Leather(allow a route to HF)
Counterfeit Software(allow a route to LH)
Rheinbeer?

Nomad Remains
Lib law pilots

Azurite Gas? (Nomad stuff)
Iridium + Iridium Ore? (needed for cloak disruptors so seems fitting to a group trying to unveil nomad nonsense - as hypocrital as that might be)

SELLING
Armaments - pob commodity might open an avenue for some supplying - Only other unlawful group selling are Brigands
Cardamine - Local variant?(so the few peeps dependant on it can buy it for rp purposes)
Black Market ammo?
Propaganda(we use that to hand out information)
Liberty Ale
Food
Water
Oxygen
With launch of Super Jump Gate, it seems you have adjusted profit ratio for cargo going through it despite it being restricted (transports cannot use it at all). This makes the following trips for Ageira White Boxes to Poole or Superconductors to Cambridge to regular CSU if looking at numbers, but horrible CSU in reality as you need to transport stuff through regular routes.

In short, I delivered Ageira White Boxes to Plymouth Station, for ~140 CSU.... 16 minutes trip to get 5.5M profit.

This also applies to more commodities that calculate faster trip through Alberta-Pool Super Gate both ways. This is a major upset.
(10-27-2018, 04:10 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 09:45 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Nauru Isn't selling Iridium again
====================

Core planet/moon Nauru is no longer selling Iridium, it is supposed to and this seems to come back and go again with every update

Petty sure this is more of a bug as it gets added and then removed rather than a trade balancing thing just posting it here for completions sake

This is starting to feel like a bad joke, this wasn't removed in the last update, it simply wasn't readded since August.

Also, now that the ore routes have changed and considering there is a DHC station in Delta I'd like to have an Aluminum Ore Sell point at any of these stations
Alabama
Yaren
Nauru
FP11
Dagger has had its Artifacts sell point removed. Is this for gameplay reasons, as brought up by Jorge earlier?
(11-23-2018, 07:03 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]With launch of Super Jump Gate, it seems you have adjusted profit ratio for cargo going through it despite it being restricted (transports cannot use it at all). This makes the following trips for Ageira White Boxes to Poole or Superconductors to Cambridge to regular CSU if looking at numbers, but horrible CSU in reality as you need to transport stuff through regular routes.
Unfortunately I was not aware the gate was only partially functional until now. I'll have to redo things for a future patch.

(11-28-2018, 02:57 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Dagger has had its Artifacts sell point removed. Is this for gameplay reasons, as brought up by Jorge earlier?
Due to system changes Dagger no longer is geographically situated such that it can also sell artifacts without creating very buggy problems.
(11-23-2018, 10:54 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2018, 04:10 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 09:45 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Nauru Isn't selling Iridium again
====================

Core planet/moon Nauru is no longer selling Iridium, it is supposed to and this seems to come back and go again with every update

Petty sure this is more of a bug as it gets added and then removed rather than a trade balancing thing just posting it here for completions sake

This is starting to feel like a bad joke, this wasn't removed in the last update, it simply wasn't readded since August.

Also, now that the ore routes have changed and considering there is a DHC station in Delta I'd like to have an Aluminum Ore Sell point at any of these stations
Alabama
Yaren
Nauru
FP11

Why did you ignore this? its been going on for ages and although it's only a minor annoyance ingame the fact that it's gone on for this long is mental.
(11-29-2018, 09:07 AM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ] Why did you ignore this? its been going on for ages and although it's only a minor annoyance ingame the fact that it's gone on for this long is mental.
What's mental is that you don't bother to check what is live on the server before complaining over and over again about issues that don't exist anymore.