Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is the only export point of Palladium in the mod on Omicron Mu? I could have sworn there used to be points of purchase on other stations in the Houses. It's not a POB commodity, I don't think?

Looks like Cryer and Gallia used to sell it.
More bothering than this is the fact that Fusion Diodes only have 2 Rheinland lawful sellpoints, making any unlawful PoB a pain to get a shield for tbh.
(also seeing it's cuz this is part of the Aoi event, I mean, you just got one of the few people to trade this stuff to see it omg.)
With Belfast being deleted there's not bretonia lawful sell point for basic alloy. can we get it added to Lancaster Trade Center
(01-02-2019, 10:01 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]With Belfast being deleted there's not bretonia lawful sell point for basic alloy. can we get it added to Lancaster Trade Center

Liner Brixton with the Junkers, and Planet Sprague in Omega 3 should sell basic alloys.
(01-02-2019, 10:06 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 10:01 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]With Belfast being deleted there's not bretonia lawful sell point for basic alloy. can we get it added to Lancaster Trade Center

Liner Brixton with the Junkers, and Planet Sprague in Omega 3 should sell basic alloys.

Isn't Brixton UC?
Brixton still crashes when u undock making it a headache to get what u need from it.
Quasi-lawfuls aren't a replacement for a lawful sell point anyway. House Military and Police can't dock.
please move APM hardware to BS Stirling.
Please set price for Whiskey commodity on Zhukovsky Station in Omega-52. Its terrible that Coalition People havent Whiskey, and our Mollies allies cant participate in this sort of trade relations.
Hi, the helium-3 mining field has been moved further away from its Pittsburgh and Scarborough sellpoints, but its price has not been adjusted accordingly. This means the mining commodity has been effectively nerfed. It would be nice if this could be addressed.

I'm aware there's a sellpoint in Omicron Mu but must admit I'm not fully sure how this has been affected, in all fairness if the field is now closer to Mu the sellpoint there might need lowering, though it was never a maximum profit route.