Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trade Development Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-31-2019, 01:43 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2019, 08:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Can Omicrons ores get Gallic sell points?

(03-20-2019, 08:25 PM)nevrozac Wrote: [ -> ]Can Gallic commodities get proper Omicrons sell points considering the distance?

(03-20-2019, 09:08 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2019, 08:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Can Omicrons ores get Gallic sell points?

I fell Vice Versa would also be productive

Given that the recent patch seems like there is someone still working on sell points for ores

can we get an answer if yes or no or at least if theres anyone working on the economy?
(04-06-2019, 01:16 PM)nevrozac Wrote: [ -> ]{quotes about ores}
I don't handle ores. Ores are not handled in this thread. Talk to whoever does, wherever they do, neither of which I know.
I was told that Planet Kurile (GMG) is not buying Ageira White Boxes. Could this be rectified as we claim it received Docking Ring maintenance?
(04-14-2019, 12:41 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I was told that Planet Kurile (GMG) is not buying Ageira White Boxes. Could this be rectified as we claim it received Docking Ring maintenance?
No problem. They are already on the other side of the planet, btw.
(04-20-2019, 02:31 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2019, 12:41 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I was told that Planet Kurile (GMG) is not buying Ageira White Boxes. Could this be rectified as we claim it received Docking Ring maintenance?

The other side is only dockable by freighters.
(04-20-2019, 02:31 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]

After the takeover of Kurile by the GMG and the destruction of the Docking Ring, the Buypoint for Ageira White Boxes just moved to the, let's call it "Samura Resistance Base" atmospheric entry point iirc. And not to the GMG atmospheric entry point. It's confusing anyway. Both locations have the same name.

And It's still Samura? Didn't check. I guess they don't care about AWB's anymore. Unlike the GMG with the repaired Docking Ring/Mooring Fixture for maintenance reasons.

Also this:

(04-20-2019, 09:01 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]The other side is only dockable by freighters.
The RoS base in Cologne has been deleted and with it the Rheinland unlawful access to Robotic Hardware.

Can that be restored somewhere?
(05-01-2019, 02:57 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]The RoS base in Cologne has been deleted and with it the Rheinland unlawful access to Robotic Hardware.

Can that be restored somewhere?
Added to Heisenberg Research Station.
Good idea! Thanks.
Please add an APM Hardware Sellpoint on Renzu Shipyards