Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: g'day all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
N ow,one woukds ask why i am even posting here,let along atall..qiite simpke really

Lsts sunday I survived a 60mph head-on thst drove the front drive under the front seats.So as you can imagin,I'mma little messed upboth leggs shattered at the feet and heels,and my left leg ishattered up to the hip from the ankle.I just got somebody to finally get my laptop to me,and had my second sugery today.

Oh..I see the forums have changed....interesting I'll zip some picst when I can.gEOOD LUCK out there people.
(09-29-2012, 04:29 AM)gafwmn Wrote: [ -> ]N ow,one woukds ask why i am even posting here,let along atall..qiite simpke really

Lsts sunday I survived a 60mph head-on thst drove the front drive under the front seats.So as you can imagin,I'mma little messed upboth leggs shattered at the feet and heels,and my left leg ishattered up to the hip from the ankle.I just got somebody to finally get my laptop to me,and had my second sugery today.

Oh..I see the forums have changed....interesting I'll zip some picst when I can.gEOOD LUCK out there people.

Tell who ever the girl was in the Lib Emergency chat that was telling us all to shut up that we apologize to her for being rude. She enlightened a few of us to what happened.

I hope you get well soon dude.

Username removed

Get well soon man.
Well,now that I'm a little less strung out as the morphine wears off,I do have to say exactly just how sad and dissapointing the responce to this has been.
The 2 of you replied,and I thank you for that.
In light of the severity of the accident,and the fact that I could still loose a foot or leg,it simply amazes me that which this "community " calls important or relevent has been,well........hell..I'm just at a loss for words,I'm so dissapointed and all that.It truely seems that the wise old ones of greatness have left the building years ago.
Hope it all works out without complications.

I wouldn't worry about the thread response, this post has just appeared on my forum this morning (UK) even though it has yesterdays time. Even if it is apathy I still wouldn't worry the people visiting your bed are the important ones.
Wet nurse, enjoy it while you can
and.....get well soon
Hope the best for you man
have fun i would say.. that is the thing what counts. and welcome
Well,heres a quick update.I think I have 1 more surgery on my left ankle.Then its the long road for recovery.
All total,2 shattered heels/ankles,broken femur They STILL havent released the car from the yard yet,so when they do,I'll post pics.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Glad to hear you're okay and not dead.

I hope you get your skeleton put back together soon. We need our stoic guardian of Zone-21 back.

Here's a kissu Heart