Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vanishing posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So before the forums went down I had 600+posts, yesterday it was 555, I understand, my 116 flood posts got removed, and now it is 440! Who to understand this???
It's a conspiracy, dude. [Image: Tin_foil_hat___Updated_by_Mirz123.gif]
The "Other Factions and Groups" section was likely the first part to be removed to bring you down to 555. Take off your 116 Flood posts and that puts you at your current 440ish.
Logan does it.
(09-29-2012, 02:19 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]The "Other Factions and Groups" section was likely the first part to be removed to bring you down to 555. Take off your 116 Flood posts and that puts you at your current 440ish.

I haven't ever posted in other factions and groups. Explain please!
Somewhere in the move to the new forum, a lot of posts got moved and recounted. There's a good chance that several of your posts had been moved into Flood or something, and when your postcount was reset after the forum upgrade, those posts weren't counted toward your total.

There are a number of other factors which could have altered your post count, including the deletion of obsolete threads and posts, the removal of the +1 from the Rule Violation Reports section, and the arrival of Cthulhu coming to feed off the postcounts of the unworthy. Any combination of reasons could be postulated to be the culprit of your smaller number of posts. But really, it's just a number. Don't get too shaken up about it.

Also, moved into Site & Board Feedback.
(09-30-2012, 07:23 PM)Zukeenee Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get too shaken up about it.

I don't care about that number, I was just interested in where have they gone, thanks for your explanation!