Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: warning level in profile left side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the warning level link mean in the profile on the left side of my pos
if i click it it only opens my profile

Moved to Site & Board Feedback.
-Zuke
No clue. For me it shows 66%. Not...

My guess would be, that when your posts are getting reported too often, your level increases.
When a moderator issues you with a written warning along the lines of, 'oi, cut out the trolling/off topic/spamming', we can now also add a board warning. So far as I know, if your warning level reaches 100%, you receive an automatic suspension. Depends how Cannon has set the board up.

Basically, it's a tool that makes tracking and punishing long term misbehavior easier.
(09-29-2012, 04:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]No clue. For me it shows 66%. Not...

My guess would be, that when your posts are getting reported too often, your level increases.

(09-29-2012, 05:29 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]When a moderator issues you with a written warning along the lines of, 'oi, cut out the trolling/off topic/spamming', we can now also add a board warning. So far as I know, if your warning level reaches 100%, you receive an automatic suspension. Depends how Cannon has set the board up.

Basically, it's a tool that makes tracking and punishing long term misbehavior easier.

Narc, you're a bad boy Big Grin

Back to topic : Did IPB has the same option like this ?, how come Narc got 66% on his warning level ?
I believe having this function was possible on the old board, but wasn't activated. Narcotic also has a warn level of 0%. If you're seeing otherwise, it's a visual bug.
(09-29-2012, 04:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]No clue. For me it shows 66%. Not...

Just been kidding. Also, I can't see others warning level. Maybe you're supposed to not see it from others.
(09-29-2012, 06:42 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]

Just been kidding. Also, I can't see others warning level. Maybe you're supposed to not see it from others.
You only see your own one, yeah. Unless you're a moderator or admin, anyway. We can see everyone's.