Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello I'm new!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the topic says:P

Well.. I got some technical questions, that more.. illuminated members of these forums might answer

a) Is it intended that when an NPC ramms my ship, my shields go down but his don't?
b) Do NPC's have unlimited bots? they seem too
c) How normal are server crashes? I've never been able to play more than two hours before the server decides to freeze on me. Is it normal, or just me?
d) How do I talk more ofteeeeennnn? Seriously, everytime I leave a system or enter a base, it interrupts any conversation I have - what are the commands for ingame chat?
e) Ill be practical: I cant explore or survive long with a starflier. I am not your homocidal powerhungry pk'er, but hell, i want to get around with something more resistant to enemy fire; What is the best way to get myself a decent ship that will survive most of the omega, and Discovery worlds?

I guess that's all.

Besides that.. this mod seems very nice. For a long time that I hadn't played an online game, but this one seems worthy!

I hope I can have fun, and help you guys have fun, and build a better playing enviromnent!

Leo

PS: Sorry about typos, I am Portuguese:P
Well are you still in the Flea? If so then if you hit something then your shields go bye bye, oh and the NPC's don't have unlimited bots and bats.

Chatting is easy just hit enter and type.

For a starting ship I recommend the CSV, is pretty bad in the long run (ducks for cover) but is good for the new guy to use.
Oh and go mining in the silverton field, good starting money.

If you ever see the character Swift in game give us a yell.

(whisper) never ever OOC in system chat and avoid it in group as well....