Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: forum account deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so... it seems my forum account was deleted for some reason that I cannot find.... (this is a new one I made about 2 days ago)
First I thought mine was deleted aswell, but all you need to do is to recover your password (the e-mail job), you'll get a random code/password, log in and change password and that's it! Now it all depends on how well your memory serves you! It took me a while to recognize my account name x(
Your login name will have reverted to whatever your username was, rather than the display name you used. You need to use that to log in.
I have similar problem. My old forum account was deleted. I tried the methods that you described but unfortunately it didn't work. Sad
Maybe I did something wrong? Please help me with this question.
(09-30-2012, 09:36 PM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]Your login name will have reverted to whatever your username was, rather than the display name you used. You need to use that to log in.

unfortunately this did not work for me as I have tried logging in with both my login name as well as my forum name and neither worked also another way that I know my account got deleted was that the name I currently have was the exact name of my old account that got deleted.
How many posts did the previous one have?
(10-02-2012, 07:55 AM)Ktayn Wrote: [ -> ]How many posts did the previous one have?

somewhere around 750 posts.
On my old account was not much posts, therefore my deleted account doesn't need to recover.
I simply was interested why my old account was deleted.Cool
But thanks for help anyway.
YOU! YOU STILL OWE ME CREDITS!
so ummm any info on how this may have happened and if it can be fixed?
Pages: 1 2