Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [closed]i need a character image/profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My QCP character is Roger Fischer,

alvin katz used to have a header with a guy in a nice uniform with a very obnoxious "i don't give a crap" smirk on his face (doesn't exist now for some reason)

in any case, i want something similar to that: I want some dude in a decent uniform (this is a space pirate after all), with a similar demeanour.

I don't know where to look, so if anyone can find something that fits this category, t'would be appreciated.

edit: nvm found one myself
(10-01-2012, 04:47 AM)Dart Wrote: [ -> ]My QCP character is Roger Fischer,

alvin katz used to have a header with a guy in a nice uniform with a very obnoxious "i don't give a crap" smirk on his face (doesn't exist now for some reason)

in any case, i want something similar to that: I want some dude in a decent uniform (this is a space pirate after all), with a similar demeanour.

I don't know where to look, so if anyone can find something that fits this category, t'would be appreciated.

[Image: 308141_461153087241056_1888146360_n.jpg]

dis is a cheap (300 millions) draw of one of my characters it took me like 1 and a half hours to do so... i could do something much more realistic and cool with some extra incentive...