Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: play single player on disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as some could know im banned for like 7 days more so id like to play the story mode again, this time inside of the disco world, there is anything i could tweak on the .ini files to allow the story to happen and still have everything that disco has?
I did some of that in one of the 4.86 updates and at the time I just had to make a savegame with vanilla and then load that in Discovery. But it didnt really work. There are some places in the storyline where key events are not triggered, so I had to keep switching back and forth, and eventually it stopped working altogether.
uhm ima try that but it would be nice to see if someone has annother way
For finishing the SP campaign, it is needed to dock on planet Toledo, Omicron Minor. As I saw, Toledo is now a barren, charred world of gasses and magma. It isn't possible to dock there now. I wouldn't do it if it even was.
Difficult to near impossible to play Disco on Freelancer.

Firstly, your MkI ships are going to have a problem escaping Liberty, those dread patrols aren't going to do you any good. Also, you're going to be outgunned throughout the entire campaign, especially at the Nomads section.

Secondly, some events may not trigger.

My advice, go forumlance a little. Take some time off the server and think of some cool RP story/character to set up. Consider the ban as a vacation from the monotonous routine of Freelancer life.

Also, if you still want to go play a bit, or at least PVP in some way, hook up with some pals and go to Discovery of Discovery and have a cap brawl or something.