Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can't log in on mobile device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to log in to the forums using my phone it doesn't let me. After I type my username and password and try to log in, it redirects me to the start page without showing that I'm logged.

Please explain.

Moved to Site & Board Feedback.
-Zuke
No idea. Works okay on my phone.
Try clearing the cookies from your phone.
(10-01-2012, 12:08 PM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]Try clearing the cookies from your phone.

There is no such option in my opera mobile Sad
shat down your mobile and again reconect maybe then will work coz me work
What kind of phone is it? Android?
Odd. I'm having no problems whatsoever with logging on to the forums with any of my browsers (Opera Mini v7.0.29952 and Firefox 15.0 under Android 4.0.4).

You could give erasing your history a go if you're using Opera. That should remove your cookies as well in older versions of Opera Mobile/Mini.

If that doesn't work: Which operating system does your phone run? Android, IOS or Symbian? I imagine this could be an issue with an old version of Opera Mini/Mobile if it's the latter one. Which version do you have, and can you log in using any other browsers?
(10-01-2012, 02:31 PM)Loken Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of phone is it? Android?

Yea, android 2.3 version. I tried deleting history and refreshing everything I could, still can't log in.
Have you tried opening the default browser and clearing the cache and cookies in the options there? If that doesn't help I don't know what to say.

If you're still using Gingerbread you should probably update to a newer version of Android if there is one available for your device. You never know, it might fix the problem as a side effect as well as improving the general experience you get from your phone.
The new OS is not yet released for my device, i'll try using the default browser or wait for the new OS to come out.
Pages: 1 2