Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unable to open old PM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a number of important PMs that I kept in my inbox. Now that we've moved to the new boards I seem to have about 70 or so PMs and I am unable to open any of them. This is the error I get

[Image: Qat4a.png]

Can this be fixed so that I can go through what now appears in my inbox and rescue the important PMs I need to keep?
Those PMs are gone now. You can't view them. The only thing you can do with them is delete them.

Also, moved to Site & Board Feedback.
Not the news I wanted to hear, but what I expected. Thanks for letting me know Zuke
In your inbox, look across the top for "Download Messages". This provides an option to retrieve all of your sent messages currently in your inbox.
Note also something that I came across today was a full inbox - from PM's that I thought I'd deleted months and years ago. I'm not sure why those showed back up in my inbox, but I got the same error as Stoat when I tried to open them.

Then I spend some time going through and deleting 11 pages worth of PM's that shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Yeah, most of the problem is related to old, deleted, PMs coming back to life. Download all of your messages from your UserCP and then delete them.