Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
I have first seen freelancer somewhere around the end of 2004 and instantly fell in love with the game. After going trough the storyline 20+ times i stopped playing for certain amount of time . Rediscovered the game with other server ( If its a problem I will just say the name of the clan I was in [Dragon Corp]) . Started with Disco about 3 months ago. At the moment I have : OC Destroyer , Falcata and Scimitar at my disposal. Wanted to get a bit familiar with the changes in the game , factions , rp , rules etc before posting here. So hopefully I will see you in space eventually,and if i manage to get my account manager running maybe we will fly together some day.
Enjoy Disco mate Wink
Ahoy there.

Welcome. Avoid Liberty and seek for encounters in the Omicrons/Omegas instead. Lots of fun there.

Username removed

Welcome.
Welcome to Disco!

If you're going to be playing Outcasts, I'd recommend the Taus, Omicrons and Kusari. There are too many people in Liberty already Tongue

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
I find Lolberty great fun actually, just mixed in with noobs that you learn to ignore, or help I suppose, but thats if you're feeling patient. Anyway, glad you like the place, and joining a faction is indeed a great way to connect to people.
Lol, leave the poor guy alone, he'll play where he wants and fly what he wants. It's a free country!
Have fun playing and yeah.. fly wherever you want. You only get to like or dislike places if you go there.
welcome and i would say have fun. if you have any questions reguarding a faction don't hessitate to contact a faction tagged member for more information or someone who is angel tagged. He/she will help you out. also RP you learn over time. for me i learn also much every day.

And play what you want.