Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Administrator Martino Perez of the 101st Outca...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Buenos días senor Perez,

I must say that I am saddened by the sudden disappearance of Senora Mancini. Cooperation with her was always the utmost pleasure for me. With that being said, I hope that our relations will be only better. May your supervision of the Ghosts of Razgriz be as successful as it was under your predecessors. On the side-note, I've heard, please forgive me, I just can't help being who I am, that your recent nomination met with a bit of disdain amongst certain military circles of the Maltese aristocracy. In the Lane Hackers, whenever someone is foolish enough to question Professor Moriarty's decisions, he becomes a subject of neural-enhanced, attitude adjusting mental conditioning, which is based on our vast experience in mania interrogation of captured pilots. This is most likely one of the main reasons why he outlived several Liberty Rogue bosses and countless Molly dignitaries. If you wish, I can dispatch a team of our technicians with the appropriate devices as well as advanced surveillance analysis software to seek out most troublesome defeatists.

Now, let me get to the main reason why I have contacted you. We are currently planning to send an operative to the Tau region in order to monitor trading fleet movements of our most hated enemies, Interspace and Ageira snollygosters, who have recently focused on trade within Bretonia-Kusari-Gallia triangle. I hope that we can use Cali as our base of operations in the region.

Additionally, according to our intelligence, there is high demand in Gallia for our counterfeit software and there are also cheap sources of various hi-tech entertainment devices there. We are looking for a safe smuggling route to Gallia and update on your diplomatic relations with various unlawful groups operating there. Please advise us on this matter.

Que te cuides,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: Martino-TB-top.png]
[Image: Martino-TB-bottom.png]

Buona sera signorina Hunter

I may have had some opposition, but unlike the old professor, i don't believe in using the silk gloves against my men. If one oppose me, one will be dealt with accordingly. So your services aren't needed.

As for using Cali base to operate, i do not mind, however i will ask you to be discrete. I do not wish for more unwanted attention around that base.

You talk of gallia and it's markets. Well, for now, there is no "safe" way into Gallia. Every entrance is tightly patrolled and guarded. At this point, we have no stable relationship with any of the gallic "unlawfuls" that operates within the house.

For power, wealth, Malta and the orange dream.
Martino Perez, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz.

[Image: 101st-TB---bottom.png]