Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: me go boom!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, so i was sitting in mahatten orbit watching a handful of xeno's destroy a battlecruiser. and i'm still sitting there in a fighter with no IFF and a merc id, and they come over and blast me away? i was like " thanks for the waring" so my question si, can xeno's just up and attack me without gioving me a warning or was I the target of a pvp whore?
If those 'Xenos' were Coalition, most likely. Dirty mercenaries are most hated by the Coalition.

Killing capitalists is not a spectator sport.
Were these Xenos members of the XA- or not? If they weren't, it was probably PvP-whoring issues, if they were, that's more than a little scary...

In my experience, Xenos leave me alone if I haven't anything against them, where you perhaps carrying pilots, or had said something indicating favoritism toward Liberty's lawful factions?

EDIT: Oh yeah, the SCRA fly under Xeno tags too. Were they tagged RA**- ? If so, they are more than allowed to murderize everything in sight... well, except traders, anyway...
...says the RAB fella...

(In response to blunt)

..You weren't the one who killed him, was you?
Same thing happened to me not so long ago. My Mercenary ID'ed gunboat got blown to pieces by the same Xenos (XA) I've helped before..
' Wrote:...says the RAB fella...

(In response to blunt)

..You weren't the one who killed him, was you?

I wasn't ingame.

I do however know that there was an attack in progress on New York.

I also know that we detest mercenaries.
' Wrote:I wasn't ingame.

I do however know that there was an attack in progress on New York.

I also know that we detest mercenaries.
I also know there are communist penguins somewhere lurking around.
they were XA and RAB but the guy that killed me i think was rab
' Wrote:I also know there are communist penguins somewhere lurking around.

Communist penguins do not lurk! They declare their allegiance openly, in vast numbers!:D

' Wrote:they were XA and RAB but the guy that killed me i think was rab
There's your answer.

The communist pilot took offence to your ID.
ERRr, i think i remember Xoria telling me to beware of the communists in my "i'm new thread" heh, i guess i should of listened.;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6