Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go by Aerick, nice to meet'cha.

I'm pretty new to Freelancer, but I've gotta say that I'm getting used to the game pretty quickly and that I have most of the rules down for my(and others') convenience.

I've probably been playing about 4-5 days now, messing around for the first 2-3 and figuring things out(Mining, fighting tactics, etc.). The last two days that I've played I spent introducing the game to my roommate as well as getting a Hegemon in the BMM(NPC, for now) faction, and a just-acquired Big Dragon freighter transport under(also NPC for now) the Samura faction.

Bumped into a few nice people, and some who I wouldn't consider bad; they were just doing their parts being the enemy of the side that I chose and obliterated me with horrible weapons of destruction. I'm just a simple miner who floats in turret mode to fight. What threat do I pose ;o?

Anyways, just babbling on a little. This was me saying hello in a much longer way than I usually would. Hope to run into you in space! God speed!
Welcome to the game!

You've got started pretty well, and seem to have learned some of the rules of Disco. Other than the server rules, you of course have "Space is dangerous!" Big Grin

BMM and Samura would both be a good faction to start off with, and there are lots of others to join (and opportunities for independent RP) if they take your fancy.
Your application to BMM looks good though, nice work.

Hope you continue to have fun, maybe see you in space.

Username removed

Welcome