Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Look what I found on Discovery Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made by Doom

I couldnt find it on the Developer forum via Search.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8805/albie2zj4.jpg

It looks beautiful
Yes, she I amazing, I'm basing a 10 day long RP story on it in which my vrew explores the Omicrons, with surprize meetings whith people such as the Keepers, and the Lost Battlestar (my crew convince themselves its a vision of damned souls caused by years alone in space... but that dosent explain the hole blasted in the side of the ship)
already posted somewhere in here, it is the new Albatross BC

indeed it is a sexy beast
Muuuch better than the current one. I seem to remember seeing it elsewhere as well.
i used the forums s search and found nothing. Prehaps can someone post the link to the original posting?
its in Dooms retextured / revised models. - includes the gunboat, the percheron and the img bc
I may be stating the obvious here; but does it look like a shark instead of an albatross?:mellow:
It looks like the Coalition transport of Starlancer... Or is that just me?
' Wrote:It looks like the Coalition transport of Starlancer... Or is that just me?
really?....i never saw that ship...any image of it?

[joke]but never the less, if it looks like Coalition ship, then it is designed by great modeler, and you know that great minds think a like:crazy:[/joke]
Pages: 1 2