Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greets disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings I'm new to discovery (lets have a disco..!!!) but not to FL. Some may even know of me here from other servers and things..

Anyway, hi:)

My old clan BPS will be reinstated here so expect a faction creation thread soon.

For clan details see our webby

http://www.bps-clan.com
Greetings and welcome to Discovery I hope you enjoy it here..

That looks an awful lot like QCR or like the old SF.. But I am looking forward to seeing that page and see what its all about.
Welcome and good luck with your faction proposal! :)
Welcome Chili - contribute to the community and have a great time!

I do suggest, in line with Rabid Oscar, that you research current factions before proposing yours - it does indeed look like what we already have. That's not to say you couldn't do something unique...
Welcome to Discovery!

A few useful links might help you out: the rules are essential for the gameplay on the server, Xoria's Thread for Disco Rookies will be a great read (I promise!) and you might want to glance at the existing official factions.

On another note, good luck out there!
Hey howdy! Listen to Sleipnir and follow dem links!

Enjoy yourself, if you see any Angels in game ask 'em all manner 'o questions and watch out for goshdarn Xenos and commie penguins!

Welcome aboard!

Hey howdy! Listen to Sleipnir and follow dem links!

I'd suggest taking a minute or two to look around, steal as much food as you can from the buffet table and get to know folks 'afor you drop any red hot faction requests, believe you me it's the way to go!

Enjoy your stay, ask the Angels any questions you may have and for hecks sake watch out for goshdarn Xenos and commie penguins!
Thanks for the welcomes all.:)

I understand there may have been a slight misunderstanding via one of our players. This was to do with the engagement between Kusari and Bretonia and a stance one of our players took with KNF.

Please be advised we will follow the mod storyline and server role playing guides as far as we can. But we are not closed to clans of other houses completely and unquestionably. The BPS have always done their own thing. Please also remember we are not obliged to follow politics and diplomatic relations on the whim of any other single player or clan.

Remember what the BPS stands for - If you are in any doubt please read our clan information databse for details. Please note some details on our site are pending update with regard to Discovery rules.

http://www.bps-clan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10

old CoC for reference too:)

http://www.bps-clan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

If in the rare case one of our members goes against this, then by all means get in touch with me and we will take approriate action.

Thanks guys! See you in space !:)

hi, be sure your import clan do roleplay, has a story that fits discovery and that every one of your member do roleplay. And dont forget a realistic shiplist, etc.

welcome, and enjoy, and beware of the communist penguins such as myself. And the cabbage man... >>
Y'all will probably be more like commandos in the Kusari war, since the Keepers almost never head to Bretonia... and there are a giant pile of Corsairs/Red Hessians/Rheinland between you and the Wild.

I would suggest integrating into Queen Carina's Royal Fleet with other characters first, then seeing what's necessary. If you do need it, you'll probably be a subfaction within the QCRF, actually.

Good luck!