Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Helooooo Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Some of you could see me this past week in space as Derrick_Hale, while others could notice my forum nickname from waay back (arround 2 years ago), while I was playing regurally on RAW server - for some time in a clan FTP. Well, i took a brake from FL for some time and I think now is a good time to go back:)

I found Disco server very pleasant with all roleplaying - in fact im quite found with roleplaying. Im just starting to get used to so many different clans and organizations, but im slowly getting used to this huge ammout of changes Disco mod has brought to the awesome game Freelancer is. It seems everyone here is friendly and i hope to find many friends amongst you all.

In real life, my name is Adrian and im 17 years old living in the suburbs of Chicago. I am living there for over 3 years after i relocated to USA from Poland (borders Germany). In my spare time i ussualy go out with my friends, listen to music - which i do a lot - or watch a Formula 1 race on TV. Im interested in everything automobile-like, as well as a lot of different things, really to many to list.

I hope i will become a respected part of this community and I hope to see you all in space. Cheers!
Hey there mate!

Hope you're enjoying our little corner of the internets, it's generally a pretty chummy place to be!

Most of us are pretty friendly indeed, but watch out for Xenos and the coalition penguin brigade, they tend to shoot their shooters a lot! Ask the Angels any questions you might have! Get out of Liberty and explore the joint a bit!

Take care out there.

*steals slep's welcome sentence*

A few useful links might help you out: the rules are essential for the gameplay on the server, Xoria's Thread for Disco Rookies will be a great read (I promise!) and you might want to glance at the existing official factions.
Welcome MiriV - contribute to the community and have a great time!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, either.
Hello forums, goodbye real life.

Welcome.

Come visit sunny Bretonia.
Thanks for the warm welcoming, and i have already read the rules and so much more in here. And ofcourse i will return the warmth indeed.
Howdy! Welcome to Disco!:)
Welcome to the disco Baby! hoooo yeaaahhhh!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

'Man who eat cabbage wil live long'.
*shifty eyes*

Watch out for Blunt...
... he actually meant, watch out for the communist penguins.
but welcome here, and enjoy.
Welcome on Disco... play fair and enjoy the game...

Now, DO NOT join Xenos... they are poor...
Pages: 1 2